Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Ooh. I'll be in Malaysia very soon (KK, not KL). I might grab myself one of those annoyingly tricky-to-find here Desert Brawls. And I'll get the chance to pass up that overpriced Devastator toy, as well (:

Jay, if I have the bag room and I see those Voyagers, I might be able to grab you one. _if_ I have the bagspace. LMK if you're interested.

they still have desert brawls? any midnight watch primes aswell?

Autocon, Brawl was a display item in the store I found him at - so none left, sorry. No Midnight Watch Primes.

I did come across some clearanced Animated toys today at a department store, which was nice. I wasn't really interested in most of the, buty I did pick up an Atomic Lugnut for myself.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Wow griffin you managed to resist Human Alliance! This might be a good thing...
    It was tempting, but they were NZ$85, which would be about AU$68 - way more than what I would expect them to be at Kmart (if they ever get them), and more than the $50 people said they were at Toyworld. And they only had Bumblebee.

Default Interesting

Hey,

If you look at the pic carefully, on the left button area, there is a dark version silver bolt universe classic, right?

It has a decepticon name but it is actually silver bolt repaint. It is TRU exclusive selling 70$ today. I think the box in photo even have TRU tag on it!

My question is, where are they from? Aren't they are supposed to only in TRU?

Quote Originally Posted by 浪子欣欣 View Post
    Hey,

If you look at the pic carefully, on the left button area, there is a dark version silver bolt universe classic, right?

It has a decepticon name but it is actually silver bolt repaint. It is TRU exclusive selling 70$ today. I think the box in photo even have TRU tag on it!

My question is, where are they from? Aren't they are supposed to only in TRU?
    I can't comprehend what you're asking, but yes, it's Universe Darkwind and it's a Toys 'R' Us exclusive along with Countdown, the toy to the left of it in the photo.

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I can't comprehend what you're asking, but yes, it's Universe Darkwind and it's a Toys 'R' Us exclusive along with Countdown, the toy to the left of it in the photo.
    If it is TRU exclusive, are they supposed to only be sold in TRU store? This photo is not from TRU Malaysia, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by 浪子欣欣 View Post
    If it is TRU exclusive, are they supposed to only be sold in TRU store? This photo is not from TRU Malaysia, isn't it?
    It could be, as far as I know. And exclusives aren't the same internationally. We've had US Target Exclusives sold at Australian Toys 'R' Us, US Kay-Bee exclusives sold at Australian Myer, US Target Exclusives sold at Australian David Jones, US Sam's Club exclusives sold at Australian Big W and so on - the list is nearly endless.

Spotted at TOYS R US in one of the shopping mall in Johor Bahru (malaysia).

Can't remember exact price so only approx:

MP Grimlock ~ RM499 (AUD 165)
    MP Sunstorm ~ RM450 (AUD 150)
    MP Prowl ~ RM 300-330 (AUD100-110)
    MP Acid storm ~ RM399 (AUD130)

Retailed more expensive than australia's. I'm perplexed on how the collector's afford/tolerate such ridiculous pricing RRP here. I suppose u'd only buy with some sort of discount or offer in place

More image from ACTION CITY Johor.

Price too much to even mention

Those MP cars boxes look suspiciously shiny. KO's?