Page 25 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

I bought the PS2 Lego Batman game today. Does that count as a Lego Acquistion?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    LOL! do you get a bonus lego set with it? if not, no! :P

actually.. I'm going to sit on the fence for this one. Just like if there is ever a "Transformers" lego, which side would you put it!

The Lego Batman game is alright, that is until you get to play as the villains, then it is freaking awesomesauce!

Really need a 2nd human player though paulbot, the AI is worse than it was in any previous Lego game.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I found on first impressions that Lego Batman is the most refined of the 3 Lego games out. Star Wars Complete saga was great and benefitted from the re-release tweaks and fixes to the "broken" parts of the game. Especially the Pod Racing bit.

Lego Indy was released before it was cooked. It had balancing issues with the difficulty especially how you pretty much die instantly with one projectile shot from an enemy. Don't even ge tme started on levels with a lot of shooting bad guys. Ugh.

Lego Batman is just plain fun. The melee battling is well refined with damage properly scaled and putting projectile attacks in the backseat to let the melee madness shine. Projectiles are slower and more obvious, which makes them easy to spot and dodge. The level design so far is great and the suit pads give the game variety while keeping the easy to pick up and play theme without losing variety. Hopefully this stays true to the end of the game. Can't wait to play as Catwoman.

It's dissapointing though that there's no online co-op for the 360 version of Batman or Indiana Jones. Lego Star Wars Complete Saga had it, so I don't understand why they couldn't implement it on the other two.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No, it's a game, not lego.

Now for a real lego aquisition. My power functions arrived today, so a shot along with the excavator:

Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Cool MV!
    I'm about to finally get cracking into my NXT and am looking at what Technic sets I can use for supplementary pieces for the robots I'll soon be making.

I think it counts. The same way the Transformers games count as Transformer Acquisition.

I picked up the Wii version of the game. And I got the Batman Keyring that you get with it from Toys'R'us
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I suppose it could. There is the line, but yea, it is lego, even if it's digital lego.

Was the keyring a minifig?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I suppose it could. There is the line, but yea, it is lego, even if it's digital lego.

Was the keyring a minifig?
    Yeah. I was given the choice between these two. The girl who was serving me asked me which one I wanted.

Kind of a stupid question eh?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Is the keyring a Toys 'R' Us exclusive? I've been wanting to pick up Lego Batman for the Wii.