Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Melbourne gets a visit from Rumble?

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Haha, a mate of mine made this as soon as it happened. It has like 1200 shares now, never thought I'd see it on here.

Was everyone's collections okay?!? I wouldn't mind seeing any "aftershock" photos of fallen toys. Hopefully no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Rumble visited Melbourne again, did he?

Or maybe it was Frenzy this time.
    Frenzy can't make quakes - he uses sonic energy/sound as a weapon, sometimes by screaming like a Banshee! 'cept for that one time in Transformers The Movie... but then again, the G1 cartoon never did quite get Frenzy's characterisation right (heck, they couldn't even get his colours right! ) The closest we saw was in The Ultimate Doom when Soundwave attacked the Autobots with 'audio disruptor waves,' -- which isn't one of Soundwave's powers but closer to Frenzy's. As a kid I just reasoned that since Frenzy was inside Soundwave's chest, he hooked up and blasted the waves out of Soundwave's speakers. <shrug> Frenzy arguably had one of the coolest deaths in G2 when Wheeljack amped up his power to attack the Swarm, and Frenzy became so loud that the vibration destroyed him (but it felt so good to him! He died one happy little Vegemite! ).
    http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/.../ts_frenzy.jpg
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Frenzy_%28G1%29

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Sorry about that... had curry last night for dinner

It's everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Rumble visited Melbourne again, did he?

Or maybe it was Frenzy this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Frenzy can't make quakes - he uses sonic energy/sound as a weapon, sometimes by screaming like a Banshee! 'cept for that one time in Transformers The Movie... but then again, the G1 cartoon never did quite get Frenzy's characterisation right (heck, they couldn't even get his colours right! ) The closest we saw was in The Ultimate Doom when Soundwave attacked the Autobots with 'audio disruptor waves,' -- which isn't one of Soundwave's powers but closer to Frenzy's. As a kid I just reasoned that since Frenzy was inside Soundwave's chest, he hooked up and blasted the waves out of Soundwave's speakers. <shrug> Frenzy arguably had one of the coolest deaths in G2 when Wheeljack amped up his power to attack the Swarm, and Frenzy became so loud that the vibration destroyed him (but it felt so good to him! He died one happy little Vegemite! ).
    http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/.../ts_frenzy.jpg
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Frenzy_%28G1%29
    ...And, you only took 3 years to correct him on that point. You're getting quicker in your old age
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Haha, a mate of mine made this as soon as it happened. It has like 1200 shares now, never thought I'd see it on here.

i got it off Madmanfilms twitter XD

...And, you only took 3 years to correct him on that point. You're getting quicker in your old age
    Ut-oh, spaghettioes! Better late than never?

Oops.

Still faster than the 5 years it took for Hasbro to give us a retail Classics Thundercracker!