Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

I got my G1 Jetfire for $350 Aus Minty white complete in it's box, I think the box from memory is about a C-8, one of the members on here sold him to me

What do you guys reckon is the price of a Bumblejumper (Bumper) in C9.5 condition, tight joints?

Would $90 be a reasonable price?

I'm just wondering, are the BotCon/TFClub figures really worth all the hype?
    Some of them are cool, but they seem pretty expensive.
    I mean I would really like a 2009 BC Leozack, but what price would I be likely to get him for?

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I'm just wondering, are the BotCon/TFClub figures really worth all the hype?
    Some of them are cool, but they seem pretty expensive.
    I mean I would really like a 2009 BC Leozack, but what price would I be likely to get him for?
    personally I like leozack. Robotkingdom.com's price is 99USD. I would like to pay for this if I have nothing else to buy. But at this moment I don't have other things seems more a bargain than this one so the decision has been always delayed.

Anyway, I think the price is ok, just not always my priority.

Default shipping cost

MISB armada galvatron, US box, how much do you think it costs to ship to Melbourne from US? and by what service?

many thx.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    What do you guys reckon is the price of a Bumblejumper (Bumper) in C9.5 condition, tight joints?

Would $90 be a reasonable price?
    I'd say C9.5 would be something of a rare find for such a collectible piece. I know transformerland has one of these little guys in stock once every 6 months or so. Each time they sell instantly for $90

http://www.transformerland.com/store/search3.php

I reckon $90 is a fairly reasonable price for Bumblejumper. A quick ebay search will also support this price methinks. Though if you're not willing to fork out that kind of money on just one little figure, can I suggest keeping an eye out for minibot lots? I've seen a couple of auctions in the past few months with a bumblejumper in it.

What do you guy think a sealed Animated Voyager Shockwave in Australia go for?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Just asking on how much people would pay for MIB Go Shooter and Metal Hawk. I have seen Go Shooter for around $340US and Metal Hawk for $500AUS.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    I think that's a pretty good price subject to:

+ the condition of the box (Jetfire boxes are also usually ripped and torn in unusual places maybe because the styro tray is not one contiguous piece but 2 separate pieces);

+ it's completeness (when it comes to Jetfire, completeness also means having that piece of rectangular cardboard that sits atop the styro);

+ whether stickers are applied and if so how well and are they peeling. Jetfire stickers tend to peel a lot at the corners;

+ gotta ask seller to check armour and see if anything is broken or chipped, whether there are any plastic stress marks. Careful inspection is needed because small pieces of say the handguard can be broken but hard to notice, but are essential for keeping armour in place;

+ IMPT: ask whether ALL pieces of the armour originally came with the toy. Far as I know there are a number of very slight variation in molding for Jetfire armours. If the armour did not originally come with the toy and was 'junked' together, it might not fit Jetfire nicely and pieces may be loose or fall off.

Heh...the Jetfire I got has the small cardboard bit across the front of the plane so I was lucky on that. Lucked out on that plus dont forget the gun clip, many times you see that not inside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Heh...the Jetfire I got has the small cardboard bit across the front of the plane so I was lucky on that. Lucked out on that plus dont forget the gun clip, many times you see that not inside the box.
    Congrats, that's great! Any pics?

Personally, I'm not inclined to pay too much for Go-Shooter and/or Minelba because they are essentially recolours without any mold changes, but US$340 for Go-Shooter (if MIB) sounds like a good price give the rarity of the figure.

US$500 for Metalhawk (again assuming it's MIB with insert) sounds like a pretty fair price in today's market. However, US$420-450 shipping would be what I would pay today (I did get my Metalhawk MIB in 2004 at the fluke price of US$70 though).

On a side note, the Metalhawk robot is easily the fugliest of the standard size pretender inner robots.