Thread: New AcidFree prints

Default New AcidFree prints

These will be on sale at the Philly Comic-Con. Any remaining stock will be sold on AcidFree Gallery. I expect variants of all of these to be produced as well..

Jesse Phillips - Starscream Philadelphia Comic Con Exclusive Screen Print by Jesse Phillips

Laurent Durieux - Soundwave Philadelphia Comic Con Exclusive Screen Print by Laurent Durieux

Kevin Tong - Dinobots Philadelphia Comic Con Exclusive Screen Print by Kevin Tong

Tom Whalen - Voltron Philadelphia Comic Con Exclusive Screen Print by Tom Whalen
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Man oh Man! - Does that Soundwave piece look ever awesome?
    It sucks exceptionally-sized grapefruit that its available only to local attendance, I'd love to grab one in preparation for some eventual wall space to display it!

Hi Hursti!

I did think of you with the Soundwave print. Good news! Here are all the variant prints including one for Soundwave!

http://insidetherockposterframe.blog...oster.html?m=1

Personally, I do like the yellow variant Soundwave better. If I were you I would be asking on the international boards for someone to help you secure whichever one you prefer (I am trying to grab variant Soundwave myself with no luck so far ).

Best o'luck,

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Hi Hursti!

I did think of you with the Soundwave print. Good news! Here are all the variant prints including one for Soundwave!

http://insidetherockposterframe.blog...oster.html?m=1

Personally, I do like the yellow variant Soundwave better. If I were you I would be asking on the international boards for someone to help you secure whichever one you prefer (I am trying to grab variant Soundwave myself with no luck so far ).

Best o'luck,
    Ooh! - Cheers for the link & info Deonasis, I'll have to see what I can work out with someone as you suggest - These sort of things need to be sold online IMO.

Sometimes Acidfree do sell a limited number of leftover prints on their website afterwards. They posted this on their Facebook recently:

Keep in mind, any Wizard World prints left after the show will go up for sale online! Stay tuned for exact release times after the show.
    I'd imagine they'd also update their twitter with the details too.

Also, I feel like it's kind of a big deal to have Laurent Durieux design a Transformers print, especially when you see the calibre of his portfolio. He's a graphic design genius! His Jaws poster gave me goosebumps.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Megatron Guest

I like these two, for sure, plus their variants...

Deonasis, I realised I can't actually read and just incredibly, superfluously repeated what you said in your first post. sorrry!

If anyone's still chasing these up, Acidfree updated their website. I mentioned this before, but if you want them, best make an account now.

Releasing TUESDAY - 4/6/13 12:30pm EST

Soundwave - Laurent Durieux

Starscream - Jesse Philips (the variant has glow in the dark inks!)

Dinobots - Kevin Tong

Voltron - Tom Whalen
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

NOTE: From trying this before I believe this is 2:30am Wednesday 5th June for Australian Eastern Time (Brisbane).