Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a Knock Off? (post here for help)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Was there ever a KO jetfire/Grimlock 2 pack? Cause this seems like a really good deal but I'm forever the skeptic.
    Nah no knock offs that I know of. He's sold a heap of them, so other people seem to be confident of this as well. Get in quick man, only 4 left!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Nah no knock offs that I know of. He's sold a heap of them, so other people seem to be confident of this as well. Get in quick man, only 4 left!
    Cheers for that, might grab one.

Australia seems to have missed out on that two-pack. All I remember seeig on the shelves was a Prime and Magnus (ultra rare), Magnus and Skywarp (rare). AFAIK and as whoopy said I don't think it's a fake/KO.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah, we didn't get that Jetfire/Dinobot 2 pack.

Also, I don't recall Ultra Magnus and Skywarp being rare at all. They were quite plentiful and in fact took some time to sell. I remember passing up on that set a lot of times because I wanted Skywarp, but I didn't want Ultra Magnus. In the end I caved and bought the set for Skywarp. Ironically I've since sold my Classics Skywarp (after getting Gentei Skywarp) but have kept Ultra Magnus. But I certainly don't remember that set being rare or anything.

I don't know if the Skywarp / Magnus 2-pack was rare in my area (I do recall seeing it a couple of times at Target Castle Hill), but it's massively inflated value on eBay leads me to believe it was everywhere else.

Like you Goki I passed on it because I had no interest in Magnus and held out for an individual release of Skywarp to complete my '84 seekers (according to a regular board member this should have happened last September). Unfortunately I am still Skywarp-less
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

how bout these types

Any chance you could upload a larger photo? It's kinda hard to read the fine print on the packaging on such a low resolution. I've never seen that box before, AFAIK Diaclone Jet Robo High Speed Fighter Type in box should look like this, and that looks totally different. I can't see any Takara logo on the box, but again, hard to tell at that small image size.

Not sure if i can. I'm just ripping these pictures straight from the auction site
    he has these ones too. I might err on the side of caution. (there is a grimlock too but its not loading for me atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Not sure if i can. I'm just ripping these pictures straight from the auction site
    he has these ones too. I might err on the side of caution. (there is a grimlock too but its not loading for me atm)
    Are you sure they are boxes?

i didnt realise the insecticons were ko'd?
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORM...item2a1ed13eae

geez ebay is getting pretty clogged with fakes atm