Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Has anyone seen the Mars Mission Ultra Drill Walker anywhere else aside from Myer?
    And is the Agents Volcano Base a TRU exclusive? .
    Yes to both. Lego has a store exclusive set which is a RRPITA (only cause I don't know anyone with a myers discount card)

And
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix
    Picked up Takanuva today. A good looking set. Doesn't look much like a hero, but man he is a good build
    This is the 2nd Takanuva. his first incarnation was the Toa of light. Now he's light and shadows..
    Autobots:119 Decepticons: 80
    Maximals:20 Predacons: 07
    Minicons:58 Unicron: 3
    Total:283

Quote Originally Posted by excelonzero
    This is the 2nd Takanuva. his first incarnation was the Toa of light. Now he's light and shadows..
    Yeah. I have a lot of the sets. I have the original Toa version and his matoran form Takua. I was just pointing out how they have changed him, since a light draining attack, from a good pure hero to more of a anti-hero in both his character and looks.
    He does make a good Toa of Twilight (as Radiak put it)
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Latest acquisitions:

Space Police I Mission Commander and Space Lockup Isolation Base and Blacktron II Aerial Intruder. That completes the entire Space Police I sets and leaves me with only 3 sets left that I need to complete every vintage Lego Space set from the years 1988 to 1997. And one of those sets should be here tomorrow (assuming Austpost doesn't delay delivery).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

And some more Lego goodness from the Big W and Target sale:

P.S Sorry I didn't heed your advice and get the Castle Troll set Stompy, I really like this skeleton dragon one, I'll get the others later. I'm into Medieval stuff as well, so Castle will probably be one of my favourites. Target seems to have more Castle series stuff.

I also couldn't find the SW Imperial Dropship at Big W, so I went to Kmart to price match, the box was a quite dented though.

And looks like my darling dog wants to be my mascot now.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Oh Mel, you are so deep into it now!

I've been tantalised by the Castle sets too. They aren't great individually but I can see them working wonders if you integrate them all and use your imagination.

This one I saw online last night but haven't seen in stores: Castle 7094. Has anyone seen it in any of the major retailers?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Latest acquisitions:

Space Police I Mission Commander and Space Lockup Isolation Base and Blacktron II Aerial Intruder. That completes the entire Space Police I sets and leaves me with only 3 sets left that I need to complete every vintage Lego Space set from the years 1988 to 1997. And one of those sets should be here tomorrow (assuming Austpost doesn't delay delivery).
    You know, I try to avoid coming in here because Lego was my first love... I had heaps (and I'm not just saying that like some random casual fan). I had complete sets of almost all the space themes (as well many others) and those ^^^ up there were my all time favourite sets. Good on you dude! Spread the old school love! I regrettably had to sell all my Lego and thats why I try and stay away from the here, Eurobricks and even retail. Heartache. Also, collecting again would be a very wild beast to tame.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Ah, There are alot of weak-willed people around here...

For me it's actually very easy to keep my prior SW Lego addiction in a permament state of hybernation - I just don't walk down the Lego aisle...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    For me it's actually very easy to keep my prior SW Lego addiction in a permament state of hybernation - I just don't walk down the Lego aisle...
    Thats bad for you though. Suppressing urges can manifest in other negative ways.
    Besides, it's more fun!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Nah, I'm completely purged of all Lego cravings...
    (that Garage Sale I had back in January allowed me to give 100% attention to my TFs )