Thread: Bubble bobble order Perf

Default Bubble bobble order Perf

Hey. I am going to order 10 or 20 inserts for various g1s in the next few weeks.
    don't know if any Perthies needed any. it wouldn't be much to tack onto the list and you could just pay a (small) **percentage of the shipping.
    the insert and bubble set are around 5 to 8 bucks per figure..
    shipping for 1 or 2 inserts atm is $16 . I can get more details if anyone is interested.
    Here's the site http://www.bubbleformer.com/ just go to the quick list to see which ones can be done.

Also, i've never used this guy before so if you've had any bad experience let us know too. cheers

** eg. If i get 19 and you get 1 insert you pay 5% of the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Hey. I am going to order 10 or 20 inserts for various g1s in the next few weeks.
    don't know if any Perthies needed any. it wouldn't be much to tack onto the list and you could just pay a (small) **percentage of the shipping.
    the insert and bubble set are around 5 to 8 bucks per figure..
    shipping for 1 or 2 inserts atm is $16 . I can get more details if anyone is interested.
    Here's the site http://www.bubbleformer.com/ just go to the quick list to see which ones can be done.

Also, i've never used this guy before so if you've had any bad experience let us know too. cheers

** eg. If i get 19 and you get 1 insert you pay 5% of the shipping.
    Hes a really good guy, I have a grapple bubble somewhere and I also have got a couple of custom boxes from him (bumblejumper and throttlebot giftset) and they look awesome! He posts quickly too.

I thought there was some Bubble Booble figures coming out when i first saw this. I'd be in for a couple, but can't check them on the rubbishy work IE, so will have to check when I gets home.

Please stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I thought there was some Bubble Booble figures coming out when i first saw this. I'd be in for a couple, but can't check them on the rubbishy work IE, so will have to check when I gets home.

Please stand by.
    Sorry . got carried away with (what i thought) was a funny title, guess that really backfired.............
    Red 5 standing by..

I'd be up for three.

Getaway, Darkwing and Slapdash.

Come to think of it, I'd really love some Bubble Bobble figures, both cute dinosaur versions and chubby braces wearing human versions. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'd be up for three.

Getaway, Darkwing and Slapdash.

Come to think of it, I'd really love some Bubble Bobble figures, both cute dinosaur versions and chubby braces wearing human versions. Hmmmm.
    I wasn't even aware of human versions. i'd be up for the dino versions for sure.
    o.k i just have to wait for a bit till i get some boxes coming and then i'll order em. i'll let you know before i do...
    fade out with bubble bobble theme music

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I wasn't even aware of human versions. i'd be up for the dino versions for sure.
    o.k i just have to wait for a bit till i get some boxes coming and then i'll order em. i'll let you know before i do...
    fade out with bubble bobble theme music
    Rainbow Islands, Bub and Bob evolved. I've had that Bubble Bobble theme in my head for days thanks to this thread!

Oh and cheers

Can East coast Melbournites jump on this order? - understand if not though.

And don't forget Parasol Stars for Bub and Bob! Aaah 80's and 90's cuteness

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Can East coast Melbournites jump on this order? - understand if not though.

And don't forget Parasol Stars for Bub and Bob! Aaah 80's and 90's cuteness
    If you want to.. you'll just have to pay for the postage to the east coast from here. it might be cheaper to get them direct. but if you wanted to let me know.

Probably going to order a few more Inserts in the next few weeks if any locals wanted to jump on board. i think postage is around 30 bucks regardless if i get 1 or 20+