Page 641 of 833 FirstFirst ... 621631636637638639640641642643644645646651661 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Doesn’t help me when I’m in Victoria though. Thanks anywau

Quote Originally Posted by rocca74 View Post
    Doesn’t help me when I’m in Victoria though. Thanks anywau
    That's why I said to try a Toyworld... not my Toyworld.
    If one store has something, there might be other stores with it, but be aware that Toyworld is a franchise, so not all stores will have the same stock.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's why I said to try a Toyworld... not my Toyworld.
    If one store has something, there might be other stores with it, but be aware that Toyworld is a franchise, so not all stores will have the same stock.
    Must be a Queensland stock as not seen in any towards I’ve been to in Vic. That was why I asked where yours was, just wasn’t expecting Queensland to be the answer. But all good. I will keep searching

Quote Originally Posted by rocca74 View Post
    Must be a Queensland stock as not seen in any towards I’ve been to in Vic. That was why I asked where yours was, just wasn’t expecting Queensland to be the answer. But all good. I will keep searching
    I guess since Paulbot found them at a Kmart (which you checked already), maybe see if you can get to other Kmarts... but be quick, as the Activators are on clearance at Kmart, so will probably disappear fast.
    I don't think I ever saw wave 3 at a Kmart up here, so maybe there aren't too many out there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I guess since Paulbot found them at a Kmart (which you checked already), maybe see if you can get to other Kmarts... but be quick, as the Activators are on clearance at Kmart, so will probably disappear fast.
    I don't think I ever saw wave 3 at a Kmart up here, so maybe there aren't too many out there.
    I’ve been checking every big w, Kmart, target, tru and toy shops I can to try and find them. Which is why I was asking if anyone knows where they are. Trying to pinpoint an exact locTion I can go get them instead of constantly travelling to find them. Having said that I did find the optimus Prime one in a big w today so just need to find a soundwave

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Took POTP to bring me back, heh, these are my findings from yesterday

Checked out toy world werribee plaza, whoever got there first took all the dinobots, there was just a lone starscream, few decoy suits, had 2 jazz and one dreadwing (I took one) in deluxe, and maybe one windcharger and 2 skrapnels left (took a windcharger).

Odd thing, all but the deluxes are priced like standard generations retail (with the deluxes at $35 each) price, so lets hope other stores aren't going to share the movie deluxe prices.

Anyway I checked out toyworld highpoint, they were much better stocked but as I suspected only one carton of each, I left the leaders alone and took one of each dinobot (didn't see any jazz) and took a beacomber (left slash), I saw a leader prime but didn't check further for a rodmimus

So far other stores aren't stocking and still have TR stuff clogging spaces.

WORD OF CAUTIOUS TO MISB COLLECTORS WERRIBEE PLAZA STORE HAS SECURITY STICKERS ON BOXES AND HIGHPOINT HAS OPENED THE BLISTER AND PUT THOSE LONG THING SECURITY TAGS INSIDE, the time is insane now but if required I can post evidence if required (although it was a pic of my beachcomber opened but if you inspect blisters you should see them rattling around)

I say check out other toyworlds, see how one's luck goes

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Odd thing, all but the deluxes are priced like standard generations retail (with the deluxes at $35 each) price, so lets hope other stores aren't going to share the movie deluxe prices.

Its just common for Toyworld to upmark their deluxes, my local one has done always while keeping all other price points around about the same price, so their shouldn't be cause for concern i think

Lots of empty space at the Kmart Brandon Park shelves. POTP time is close at hand.

Don't bother with Target Melbourne CBD if you want TFs. There's absolutely zero POTP. There aren't even any TR stuff there other than early wave Titan Masters.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    Its just common for Toyworld to upmark their deluxes, my local one has done always while keeping all other price points around about the same price, so their shouldn't be cause for concern i think
    While true the fact they're $35 and not the usual $32 ish implies the deluxes may be TLK deluxe priced at kmart and the like, either that or I got ripped off, hard!

Don't get why its just the deluxes though, kinda odd