Thread: Transmetal rattrap's right arm!

Default Transmetal rattrap's right arm!

I just bought a transmetal rattrap from ebay. Japanese box. But I think the colour scheme is standard (red chrome wheels).

The robot got two right arms. I am wondering if anyone have a junker especially with the correct left arm.

many thx

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    I just bought a transmetal rattrap from ebay. Japanese box. But I think the colour scheme is standard (red chrome wheels).

The robot got two right arms. I am wondering if anyone have a junker especially with the correct left arm.

many thx
    Wow tough break. Never heard of that happening before.

I have seen Rattrap junkers at the Parra fair but it is a common enough toy so you will eventually find something.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wow tough break. Never heard of that happening before.

I have seen Rattrap junkers at the Parra fair but it is a common enough toy so you will eventually find something.

A guy on US ebay selling it for 7USD but charge 53USD for shipping.

Tell ya what, if you can't track a cheap enough one down by the time the Parramatta Fair comes up, I will have a good look for you to see if I can find one.

Which one is it that you have? There are a couple of variations of the same figure with Red Chrome Wheels. This one is the normal American release and this one is the Japanese release, and as you can see the arms have different colours. I gather that by saying you have the Japanese box that you have the Japanese release?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Tell ya what, if you can't track a cheap enough one down by the time the Parramatta Fair comes up, I will have a good look for you to see if I can find one.

Which one is it that you have? There are a couple of variations of the same figure with Red Chrome Wheels. This one is the normal American release and this one is the Japanese release, and as you can see the arms have different colours. I gather that by saying you have the Japanese box that you have the Japanese release?
    HI
    Mine is red chrome Japanese box.

Parramatta Fair is in Sydney is it? I am in Melbourne.

thx
    Xin

What I meant was if I spot one there I will pick it up for you and send it on down to you if you like. Can't promise that I will find it, but you never know at these things. Just thought I would put it out there to try help

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    What I meant was if I spot one there I will pick it up for you and send it on down to you if you like. Can't promise that I will find it, but you never know at these things. Just thought I would put it out there to try help
    That's ok. Still thank you very much.

i have one with some chrome wear on tail and mid section. back wheels are fine though. Its NOT japanese and its $15