Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: BotCon 2012 "small" news and info

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Back on Post #35 I posted up a link to the Filmfest videos that got 2nd & 3rd places... now we have the winning video on youtube - Starting them Young. Which I'm sure some people here will relate to.

(look out for the bit where he is reading from the "Robot Heroes" book... when he gets to Drift)
    That whole video is brilliant - a worthy winner. The Green Energy one is great too. Once again thanks for the insane amount of work you put in to your BotCon commentaries, Griffin.

The event is so significant to me that I don't want to forget a moment of it. The years that I never got around to doing up a proper report/account of the adventure are the ones I regret, and forget the most.

That said, this one is just about done.
    All the Transformers stuff is now complete, with the second pickup day done.
    Thursday 26th April (BotCon Club store open)
    Or you can jump straight to the part of those pages - Pre-registration Package pickup (Wednesday) and Club Store purchases (Thursday).
    I also added a few things to the Dealer Room page and the Wednesday page, as I found photos that didn't really fit anywhere else.
    (28/33)

The rest of the report is mostly just links to each of the events on the three Convention days, and the journey home. I'll wait until I finish the rest before I post it up in the meet topic, as none of the rest is really news related to go here.
    (I also found that the main index link on every page was to the otca.com.au server, because the template I was using originated from the 2009 report (which is at that domain)... so have had to go back and redo every page to change that link - and will probably have to check and fix all of my 2011 & 2010 reports as well )