Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: DOTM products now in Big W item look up (potential spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So I have to wait until wave 2 before I get Shockwave? Oh well, at least it gives me time to save some money
    Judging by the dates at RK and how some americans have managed to purchase wave 2 things early, Wave 1 and 2 will probably be out at roughly the same time, if not exactly the same time. Of course, might depend on what stock Hasbro AU managed to get in, and what the stores ordered. As Griffin's Toyfair report showed, retailers could end up ordering loads of wave 1 stuff and is then content to not order anything else because current stock isn't moving.

Me, I want Leader class Ironhide. Video reviews I've seen seem to proclaim him to be the best of the line.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Judging by the dates at RK and how some americans have managed to purchase wave 2 things early, Wave 1 and 2 will probably be out at roughly the same time, if not exactly the same time. Of course, might depend on what stock Hasbro AU managed to get in, and what the stores ordered. As Griffin's Toyfair report showed, retailers could end up ordering loads of wave 1 stuff and is then content to not order anything else because current stock isn't moving.

Me, I want Leader class Ironhide. Video reviews I've seen seem to proclaim him to be the best of the line.
    I heard that this time around the toys would be cheaper, is that right?

It's somewhere in this forum, somebody photographed kmart shelf tags with prices that seem much too low. It's probably just a mistake.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I saw a BIGW employee (won't name the store) unloading boxes with a May 15 embargo date....... but it was from Mattel, not Hasbro. Grrrr.....

I'm thinking that they may be a bit more careful with DOTM toys. Might have to try quite a few stores, but I'm hoping somebody sees all the blank pegs and decides to fill them with Transformers joy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

K-mart in Batemans Bay has cleared a big space out where their transformers were.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I saw a BIGW employee (won't name the store) unloading boxes with a May 15 embargo date....... but it was from Mattel, not Hasbro. Grrrr.....

I'm thinking that they may be a bit more careful with DOTM toys. Might have to try quite a few stores, but I'm hoping somebody sees all the blank pegs and decides to fill them with Transformers joy
    lol was CARS 2 stock. Also embargoed
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Wait I just realized there's going to be Deluxe Roadbuster and Topspin, which are 2/3 Wreckers and the 3rd Wrecker, Leadfoot, will be a Human Alliance Deluxe Figure.... ...so much for scale consitencies

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Wait I just realized there's going to be Deluxe Roadbuster and Topspin, which are 2/3 Wreckers and the 3rd Wrecker, Leadfoot, will be a Human Alliance Deluxe Figure.... ...so much for scale consitencies
    There is also a Human Alliance Roadbuster in BBTS preorder. Also who's to say deluxe Leadfoot wont come out in a later wave?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    There is also a Human Alliance Roadbuster in BBTS preorder. Also who's to say deluxe Leadfoot wont come out in a later wave?
    Well according to a story on Seibertron, Leadfoot is a Target exclusive in the US, so we may get him here as well as an exclusive? Doesn't say what it is, only that it's not Cyberverse. So he may be deluxe. But we won't know until more details come.

I think Leadfoot had to be a Target exclusive because it uses a Racecar with a big Target logo as its hood sponsor... no other store chain would want that in their stores promoting a rival.