Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOC game teaser trailer now out

Quote...Gears of War and Transformers just had sex and made a beautiful child.

I really liked the trailer, i thought the music worked really well. and though I am not that much or a video game person, i am definitely interested in getting this when it comes out!

The stare down and nod between grimlock and prime teased that their relationship will be similar to how it was in G1. Starscream getting smacked in the mouth by ironhide when he was sneaking up on prime and bumblebee was great I think it sums up their characters in that scene. Seeing grimlock transform and bruticus combine was great and I've been looking forward to it since I read that they are in the game.

I think the teaser was good and I'm looking forward to the game I can't wait.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Anyone check out the full trailer?! It's amazing!

Grimlock is very impressive and Megatron is looking a lot more TF:Prime. Bruticus transformation is different than I expected, was thinking it'd be more Bayverse.

Watched it a second time and realized jazz is point blank shooting Soundwave. Please tell me he didn't just kill him before the game even starts. Although I know he can't die here as he's in TF:Prime and (apparently) they are the same universe.

Anyone else notice anything of interest?
    Last edited by theheretic; 11th December 2011 at 08:33 PM.

That was pretty damn shmick! Very effective use with the music as well!!

Linky here

Watch it and enjoy. Most excited now, although raises some questions in my mind, which I will save for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That was pretty damn shmick! Very effective use with the music as well!!

Linky here

Watch it and enjoy. Most excited now, although raises some questions in my mind, which I will save for later.
    Don't save it 'til later! I wanna hear what everyone thinks. That song is stuck in my head majorly. You could cut the tension between Optimus and Grimlock with a giant energon sword.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I wanna hear what everyone thinks.
    Give stare, over there: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=12590

I still think Optimus' bulkier look is stupid. He should quit the Autobots and get a job as a Santa. lol.

I like the detail they put into the trailer but so far im not as impressed as i was with the oiginal wfc trailers.

I always loved these trailers, they're what the movies should have been. I'm not a gamer but that just looks sweet! Ruination and the Dinobots! Woo!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    People here aren't familiar with the Gears of War trailers I guess. "Hey, it worked for them!"

The Hell is up with Prime and Megatron's heads.
    Thats what I thought too! On GOW and their heads.

I thought the music worked quite well and conveying the feeling of a war that shouldn't have happened. It feels to me that Prime is regretting the fact that the war went this way and has cost lives (BB & SW). I assume Soundwave will get a new mode, oh and maybe become Sound Blaster?

Teased me nicely and looking excited for it's release, but not as much as WFC since they took out co-op campaign mode.