Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POTP toys already out in America

The China Tao Bao site already has beachcomber for sale. others should appear soon

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm totally waiting for the special release shiny versions of the dinobots. you know they're coming. Exclusive or retail, they're in the pipeline somewhere.

Jazz is a favourite of mine and this version isn't really exciting me at all.
    I want POTP Jazz for my Optimus Maximus combiner. Still waiting for MP Jazz....

Some of the Wave 2 assortments are now being found out, for anyone wanting to space out purchases and need to focus on wave 1 toys that may not be in the next wave.

The Leader case will have Optimus re-released, along with the new Rodimus Unicronus replacing Rodimus Prime.

The Voyager case has all new figures (Elita-1 and Hun-Grrrr), replacing wave 1 Grimlock and Starscream.

The Prime Masters will have two of the three wave 1 figures re-released (Skullgrin/LiegeMaximo, Metalhawk/VectorPrime), with the two new figures for wave 2 (Submarauder/AlchemistPrime, Landmine/AlphaTrion).

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I want POTP Jazz for my Optimus Maximus combiner. Still waiting for MP Jazz....

Sadly we'll never get a true one as they'll never do Windcharger as a deluxe and I doubt we'll ever see Sideswipe.

Video reviews (and screencaps) of Deluxe Swoop and Slug/Slag include the Voyager Grimlock, and how the three can combine.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Video reviews (and screencaps) of Deluxe Swoop and Slug/Slag include the Voyager Grimlock, and how the three can combine.
    Damn this plastic crack addiction - might as well start the walk of shame now and they're not even here yet.

The Legends class is apparently out in America now as well, and photos have been posted up of Beachcomber, Windcharger, Slash and Skrapnel/Shrapnel.

The Prime-Masters are now in stock at HasbroToyShop in America, which just leaves the Leaders left from wave 1 to be officially released.

A comparison photo of POTP Skrapnel with the original release from 2014... showing that they are almost identical, with just a different shading to the purple and yellow.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

BBTS has pre-order listings up.

...should I give local retail some time or should I get my order in, I just want my some controversial jazz heh