Page 411 of 467 FirstFirst ... 391401406407408409410411412413414415416421431 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Hey all I've got an SNES mini to sell, would it be appropriate to do it here or start a new thread?

On topic, I'm also waiting for AC7, because I bought my PSVR primarily for that thing. Not expecting to see it till like Q4 this year at the earliest though =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Hey all I've got an SNES mini to sell, would it be appropriate to do it here or start a new thread?
    Making a new thread should get more eyeballs looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Making a new thread should get more eyeballs looking at it.
    Ok might just do that, thanks.

I've gone back to another old EA game. This time it's SSX3 which was added to Xbox One backwards compatibility today. It looks so nice in 4K, but I'd still like a proper remaster.

I've gone back to another old EA game. This time it's SSX3 which was added to Xbox One backwards compatibility today. It looks so nice in 4K, but I'd still like a proper remaster.
    That or SSX Tricky, those were two wonderful games I sunk crazy hours into when they were first released.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The new God of War is getting really good reviews. Lots of perfect 10s, but also lots of 9s and 8s.

I'm still not sure I'm going to buy it. I never liked the character of Kratos in the first trilogy despite how good the games were. I'm afraid I'm going to end up hating him again.
    Perfect 10 games always make me super skeptical.

Horizon zero dawn got a lot of perfect 10 scores and yes, it was good, but it was NOT a perfect 10.

On a plus for Delta though, this Kratos is now a father with less of a blood thirst rage for ripping people's heads off, so he might be a bit more likeable.

Personally, I didn't really like GOW's combat and thought Kratos was a prick. Although I am interested in the story. I'd be somewhat inclined to watch a playthrough on youtube over playing it myself.

Ive been watching people play GoW on twitch. The game looks great graphically, some boss fights are a slog but not sure on story as its been mostly gameplay.

I watched Giant Bomb's Quick Look of God of War last night. Looks like they have made this Kratos, played by Christopher Judge, a lot like Judge's character on Stargate SG1, Teal'c. (but a little more short tempered)

I actually will buy this, but maybe not at full price.

I am instantly more interested now. I f***ing love Christopher Judge!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Wasn'T Teal'c the voice all along?

On another note, I've been playing the Witcher 3 and Shadow of colossus for ps4.

Withcer 3 is a great game, and I'm fascinated with how long I can grow his hair for. I'm at 77 hours of game (according to my save) and haven't had a hair cut. going for a Santa look by the end of the game.

Shadow is pretty good, but is just a prettier version of the previous games. Which is pretty much what I wanted (maybe more colossie) but it's the music and atmosphere in that game that does it for me than anything else. I've played it more than enough to not be surprised at the colossus battles anymore, but that music.

It's godly.