Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FOC Voyager Soundwave & Soundblaster now out

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I was just thinking - when was the last time a toy and its redeco were first released in the same wave? I feel like that's an interesting trivia question.
    Just a guess (remembered seeing all of them shelf warming during high school) - what about the Beast Machines Deployers and also the Vehicon Generals and their Minions?

The Deployer repaints weren't released in Australia, were they? The Vehicon minions definitely weren't ever released here, we only ever got the Generals. We missed out on Aerodrone (or whateva that toy was called) and we also missed the entire Battle For The Spark sub line which had the Motorcycle Drone and Tank Drone.

I already have WFC Soundwave... can't justify getting the Voyager (especially when he's gonna dwarf Megatron). I might get Soundblaster... hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I already have WFC Soundwave... can't justify getting the Voyager (especially when he's gonna dwarf Megatron). I might get Soundblaster... hmm...
    My thoughts exactly
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I can justify it, it's Soundwave, and he comes with laserbeak lol. But more importantly, he's Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    My thoughts exactly
    From what my friend who got for me said it is quite small, will do comparison on the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    From what my friend who got for me said it is quite small, will do comparison on the weekend
    That makes it even less convincing considering the $50 price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Just a guess (remembered seeing all of them shelf warming during high school) - what about the Beast Machines Deployers and also the Vehicon Generals and their Minions?
    None of the redecos were released in the same wave (and the repaints and minions weren't even released in Australia - where did you go to high school?)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I can justify it, it's Soundwave, and he comes with laserbeak lol. But more importantly, he's Soundwave
    Agreed, annnnnnnnd purchased!

I may pick him up, but I'm skeptical on the decision as I am low on funds. (as always)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    None of the redecos were released in the same wave (and the repaints and minions weren't even released in Australia - where did you go to high school?)
    I went to high school in Parramatta (lol) and my reference was to Parra TRU. If they weren't release here then perhaps that was my mistake. By the time Beast Machines came I guess I wasn't paying too much attention (too much pretending to study, missed the TV series and the toys did not appeal to me).