Thread: Animated toys released in US

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Animated toys released in US

Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:03 AM.

I want them here, now. Or at least somewhere I can buy them!

I think some cases have been shipped out of the chinese or american Hasbro warehouses by accident, because someone found Voyager Bulkhead about 2 months ago in California. Not surprising though, with hundreds of thousands of boxes of toys being held back for 4-5 months, warehouses storing that volume of stock is bound to get some cases mixed up as employees intentionally or accidently send wrong stock. I've worked in enough warehouses to know how easy it is to mix up plain brown boxes with just abbreviated product descriptions on the outside.
    I think if there were multiple sightings across many states, then it would be different, but I think Hasbro US are still intending to have a national release of June so as not to upset retailers who would be stuck with movie stock during the current demand for ANimated toys (because of the cartoon).

could be a stunt by Hasbro just to arouse fans and create speculation for an early release
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Just noticed the sightings location - the host city for BotCon in 3 weeks time. I wonder if Hasbro would actually go to the logistical hassle of advance releasing the Animated toys to just one city to raise the profile of the Convention to the locals (local walk-in crowd usually generates at least half of the admissions). Or it could just be an amazing coincedence. It'd be great if they were there in stores when I get there in 2 weeks time - but I doubt it, as the scalpers would be preying on the stores on a daily basis now.