Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    can we have some alt mode pics if not to fragile?
    It'll be my pleasure mate as I know you're after this figure also, just give me a little time to get the photos done dude; I'll probably get them up on the weekend.

Following up with Autocon's request:

one of the beter ones i think

This is another reason why I wish they hadn't cancelled the repaint of Mutant Beast Soundwave.

Moulds I want that only exist with GPS are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    This is another reason why I wish they hadn't cancelled the repaint of Mutant Beast Soundwave.

*snip*

Moulds I want that only exist with GPS are annoying.
    Aww Man!
    I want a B'Boom Soundwave!

Bought SW clone Cody tank for my cousin and the firing mechanism didn't work straight out of the packaging!!!!!!

The new Marvel Avengers Ironman toy.
    Straight out of the box, the right foot looked a little out of alignment next to the other one, so I wiggle it to straighten it up....

...the foot comes off because there is no pin.

Since it isn't bought locally, or even released here, it can't be swapped over for another one. The foot stays in okay anyway... and if I really get the urge, I'm sure I can fix it with something else as a pin.

Got the Generations Springer today, and it suffers from some dodgy construction.
    One of the tailfins on the back of the feet has the pin pushed through the plastic NEXT to the hole where it is supposed to be.
    The arrow on the left is where the pin goes in, and the arrow on the right is where it was supposed to go.

As such, it is all loose and out of alignment. It doesn't affect the transformation, and can be ignored, but it is annoying. Especially when you consider that I bought two (one for someone else), and I opened up the faulty one for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As such, it is all loose and out of alignment. It doesn't affect the transformation, and can be ignored, but it is annoying. Especially when you consider that I bought two (one for someone else), and I opened up the faulty one for myself.
    Murphy's Law.

My TFPRiD Ultra Magnus has a big silver smudge on his chin. I've tried rubbing it with rubbing alcohol, but with no affect so far. gamblor916 reckons I should just keep persisting. It's odd... other times when I've had this problem the rubbing alcohol takes it right off, but this time it's being one stubborn SOB!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Murphy's Law.

My TFPRiD Ultra Magnus has a big silver smudge on his chin. I've tried rubbing it with rubbing alcohol, but with no affect so far. gamblor916 reckons I should just keep persisting. It's odd... other times when I've had this problem the rubbing alcohol takes it right off, but this time it's being one stubborn SOB!

Magnus appears particularly annoyed about it too