Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pawn stars - Transformers Collection

Default Pawn stars - Transformers Collection

Anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gMYIwVicJ8

I just saw this and this is just insane...

I want!!!

thats alot of Transformers

So many multiples...
    He said he had about a thousand, so with so many multiples, the collection would only be Gen1, and very selective (there are just over 300 toys in Gen1).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So many multiples...
    He said he had about a thousand, so with so many multiples, the collection would only be Gen1, and very selective (there are just over 300 toys in Gen1).
    Works out. Averages as 3 of most and 4 of the others
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

The only thing I really learned from that is work really really hard so one day I don't have to sell my collection to fund a house/baby. It'd break my heart to have to part with that.

With the condition his collection is in, I think those pawnstars guys are really selling him short. Even the expert was rather reserved in his pricing, If the owner was to look around ongoing prices for his items ( sure a lot of effort) he'd see he can make MORE than $20,000 that he is aiming for. The thing is if he 's got multiples jeez why not store a whole complete set, sell the multiples, so they can use still the room for the upcoming baby and have the money as well too. Had he spend time on Glass cabinets or some form of cabinets he'd see he has still a room they can put the baby in and a complete G1 doesnt take up much room - just a wallspace.....baby's dont need a wall space now wont they? they need a crib and the whole floor space. If them Tfs were on wall mounted shelves (1 complete set) those couple will get best of both world? Someone should really advice that owner better. Besides he can have his baby inherit these TFs ( the set he retains- doubles gets sold) further down the track seeing as how good the condition of the toys are.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Valid point liege... he can have his baby cake and eat it too
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

5K was a pretty low ball offer - but these are pawn stars!

Yeah they are selling him short. A boxed Fort Max alone is like $1200 and he had multiples.

He had an army of Scorponoks whch complete go for like $300-$400 and boxed (which he had) can be like $800-$1000

A complete Mirage is like $100 loose and he had an army of them.

His collection should be worth at least $50,000 but the hassle as mentioned in the video is that he would need to categorize them all and sell them individually which is time consuming and with costs involved as no one is going to drop him $50,000 in one go.

drools!!!!