Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Sale June 21 to July 11 (not many TF products this year) :(

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Who the hell organised that photo of the Leader Optimus lol
    Hasbro of course.

I didn't realise his inner thighs are exposed to show the hollowed out portion. A tad dissapointing.

If you can still get any Titan Returns, it's $10 at the moment. Managed to get Quake at Waverley Gardens Big W. There's a few Twinferno and 2 Kroks still left.

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    If you can still get any Titan Returns, it's $10 at the moment. Managed to get Quake at Waverley Gardens Big W. There's a few Twinferno and 2 Kroks still left.
    But it looks like my local Big W removed all those TR stocks already

Lemmy Prime and Optimal Optimus have been spotted. Picked up Lemmy, as I didn't see Primal. Lady also said come back and return it during sale and pay sale price

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Lemmy Prime and Optimal Optimus have been spotted. Picked up Lemmy, as I didn't see Primal. Lady also said come back and return it during sale and pay sale price
    "Lemmy Prime"? What's that? Like Alchemist Prime?

I'm pretty sure he means rodimus unicronus, Lemmy is because rodimus has the same moustache as the musician Lemmy from motorhead
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    "Lemmy Prime"? What's that? Like Alchemist Prime?
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I'm pretty sure he means rodimus unicronus, Lemmy is because rodimus has the same moustache as the musician Lemmy from motorhead
    Yea Rodimus Unicronus. I couldn't remember his name off the top of my head. Lemmy is his unofficial name

FatalityPitt Guest

Yea Rodimus Unicronus. I couldn't remember his name off the top of my head. Lemmy is his unofficial name
    Ah, gotcha. I don't know much about heavy metal music, so that reference went over my head. Yeah, after googling Lemmy, he does have similar facial hair as Rodimus Unicronus. Until you made that comparison, I used to think Rodimus Unicronus looked more like George Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Ah, gotcha. I don't know much about heavy metal music, so that reference went over my head. Yeah, after googling Lemmy, he does have similar facial hair as Rodimus Unicronus. Until you made that comparison, I used to think Rodimus Unicronus looked more like George Michael.
    From the clip "Outside"?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I thought the unofficial name was Lobo. They've even got matching colours.