Page 1 of 42 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Default Power Rangers

Does anyone here collect power ranger or morphers or power rangers stuff in general? zords

I'd love to get some of the Zords. Especially the MMPR zords. But they ain't that great toys. A friend used to have them and I always felt they could be better action figure wise.

If they did a Anniversary set of the original MMPR zord I would be all over it
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'd love to get some of the Zords. Especially the MMPR zords. But they ain't that great toys. A friend used to have them and I always felt they could be better action figure wise.

If they did a Anniversary set of the original MMPR zord I would be all over it
    I like the green dragon zord and some of the season 2 zords are nice.

to answer your question blackoptimus:

Yes, sort of and for the zords mostly
    "i started to loose interest, after the zords where getting hard to find and because, i was unable to get a few"

And as, i majority gave away all my zords...
    I was happy to see, that a member here "was" selling the original zords that i wished, i never did get rid of.

I would, also like to Thank this member again..

But, now i am focusing more on "Transformers" and i only watch the TV Show
    "RPM so far, has been "absolutely" brilliant story wise.. which hasn't been seen for a while in the PR series" .

anyway, You "might" be able to get these again Golden Phoenix and blackoptimus...
    as even though, it looks to be confirmed that Power Rangers has been canceled (
    or at least being filmed in New Zealand)...

There are rumors, that Disney
    (new owners , from half way though Wild Force and fully produced form Ninja Strorm) have Digitally remastered the original MMPR "from what i hear mostly the Zord footage " and there are suggestions that they could air these after Power Rangers RPM.

Which is also leading, the speculation that Bandai may re-release the "
    Deluxe Megazord" , "Deluxe Dragonzord" and "Titanus".... but
    , it could also be the season 1,2 and 3 Box Set that the fans wanted .
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd August 2009 at 11:30 AM.

I have all of the original series zords still up in the roof. That's Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus.

You're welcome G1Optimal. I used to have all the zords up to Timeforce, but sold all of them bar the Delta and Astro Zords from Space, Supertrain, Lightspeed, Max Solarzord and Omega Megazords from Lightspeed Rescue and Thunder Megazord from the origianl series. I still rank Supertrain as the best toy zord ever in terms of size and playability and he holds his place here among my TFs as an equal:

I'm not sure about the later zords but this one was the biggest in my collection and was the same size as Fort Max. Add to the fact that inside each carriage was a smaller zord vehicle which could combine into another zord (Lightspeed Megazord). The show sucked ass though.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    You're welcome G1Optimal. I used to have all the zords up to Timeforce, but sold all of them bar the Delta and Astro Zords from Space, Supertrain, Lightspeed, Max Solarzord and Omega Megazords from Lightspeed Rescue and Thunder Megazord from the origianl series. I still rank Supertrain as the best toy zord ever in terms of size and playability and he holds his place here among my TFs as an equal:

I'm not sure about the later zords but this one was the biggest in my collection and was the same size as Fort Max. Add to the fact that inside each carriage was a smaller zord vehicle which could combine into another zord (Lightspeed Megazord). The show sucked ass though.

Just in case:
    The "Supertrain", was used to deploy the "Rescue Zords" ( "not to be confused with PR Turbo" ) before, itself was turned into a "Megazord"

Rescue Zords Being Deployed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUdg...8B44B&index=95
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd August 2009 at 04:39 PM.

I collect them too. i have original megazord, thunder, ninja megazord, showgun megazord, astro megazord, animus megazrod, jungle master, spd swat, lightspeed lost galaxy, but i don't have any of the carrier zords though

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonusunbeatable View Post
    I collect them too. i have original megazord, thunder, ninja megazord, showgun megazord, astro megazord, animus megazrod, jungle master, spd swat, lightspeed lost galaxy, but i don't have any of the carrier zords though
    Lost Galaxy is Sweat, I Love it! Do you plan on getting the octane megazord from RPM? I haven't seen RPM in AUS though.

Just in case anyone is interested

I have read, that aparantly next year in the US...
    Bandai is releasing "by the looks of it" restyled MMPR toys.

Bandai America Powers up Like It’s 1993; Brings Back Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in New Toy Line
    Source:businesswire

it also seems, that Disney is releasing the Original Series of MMPR (I do not know if it is the Re-mastered version)