Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Fox just had a kid - does anyone care?

Default Megan Fox just had a kid - does anyone care?

Megan Fox just did an announcement on facebook:

We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.

We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.

Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly.

I hate to say it, but she has gone from being on everyone's lips when in the TF movies (even got a reference in Family Guy) to an actress noone seems to care about anymore. I mean, she even had to announce it on facebook when noone had noticed for several weeks, whereas a couple of years ago the press would have been all over it.

Personally, I have no real issue with her. While not brilliant her acting was not completely atrocious in the movies and she was enjoyable to look at. And I hope her and her family do well and she loves the hell out of her kid.

But whereas she was the postergirl for Transformer fans for a while, I'm not sure any of us really care anymore (and yet I did this post lol). Do any of you?
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 18th July 2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Apparently a small comment I made in brackets for years ago still offending people so deleted to keep the peace

If I said I cared… I'd be lying. But then I never cared much for her as an actor. She looks alright, but that is the ONLY thing she has going for her.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

She's a real person?

All this time I thought she was a poor CGI creation...

...poor kid must have had no room to move while she was pregnant D:

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Haha, nice link text! I think some of those pics disprove the websites theory more than provide evidence for it lol.

Congrats to her!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    ...poor kid must have had no room to move while she was pregnant D:
    I would say poor kid in general.

In 16-20 years time, expect to see him in an episode of COPS.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would say poor kid in general.

In 16-20 years time, expect to see him in an episode of COPS.
    that is very judgemental, she might make a very nice mother as becoming a parent can change a person

I don't really care, not because I hate her or anything, just that I don't know her or follow her films.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Personally, I have no real issue with her (other than as an athiest it really bugs me when people thank god for biological processes and say that they hope god blesses me - I don't need the love of your imaginary friend!). While not brilliant her acting was not completely atrocious in the movies and she was enjoyable to look at. And I hope her and her family do well and she loves the hell out of her kid.
    And I find it really annoying when an atheist has to take what is meant as a personal and well-wishing comment into grounds for being "offended".

I work and meet with people who mock the intellectual and rational capabilities of religious people every so often, I just ignore them and don't feel the need to vent my frustration. You could try doing the same when people wish that God blesses you.

Apparently despite claims to the contrary enough nerds care about Megan Fox that this thread has 10 posts.

Congrats to Megan Fox, perhaps now she can concentrate on parenthood and fade into obscurity and get it down to four posts.