Page 6 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Received mine today - Pics and views later.
    Looking forward to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I was worried about him getting snatched too, but I've had a bad habit of waiting too long on the 3rd party releases and either missing out or paying a premium later. Not many sites were carrying this guy so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out.

He was worth the risk, IMHO.
    I'm definitely a late adopter as well. Keep getting burnt but am slowly coming out of my shell.

Like everyone else I picked up some PCCs from Big W... plus these came yesterday (bring the rain!)

Last edited by snaketales; 26th June 2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added image

Perfect Effect Motobot RC Arrived today from BBTS. Aside from a few tiny things, she's pretty awesome. I have work in half an hour so I'll save a proper revier for tonight/Tomorrow.

3rd Party party at my house this arvo!!

Have only opened arcee and battle tanker so far. Arcee rocks. Battle tanker is really cool too, ran out of time though so won't get around to Springer until Thursday.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Okay some major hauls of mini proportions

WST Soundwave (no ravage)
    WST "Not Astrotrain" Military Transport
    WST "Not Sixshot" Solo Assault Group

It is quite awesome that they were able to incorporate metal parts on both these WSTs. Really makes the figure more solid and actually heavier than they look

Also bought those Minions tapes - Nightfang and Savage. They have metal parts which make em a bit heavy but both have flimsy looking(and it actually is) robot altmodes. Nightfang is sleek looking though... savage is more meh... Ive got Sonicron on my POL at BBTS so the minions are for him should I decide to have it delivered

and Ive also got 5 of those figure stands which I use there holding Nightfang up...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Nice haul.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Very nice haul liege.I particularly like mini "not" six-shot (the math teacher in me wants to call him 0.6-shot) - he may be a suitable alternative to the recent re-issue pricewise. Can I ask, where did you get the stands from?

Thanks guys, Ultra Mackness here's the link of the ebay seller. Therer are a few others selling the same and are priced the same so if he does run out there's always someone else, usually hongkong based sellers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120940652728...84.m1497.l2649

Mini Shot actually can turn into all six modes which is awesome and I simply love that they even were able to copy the details on his chest that small... it's like the mini dinobots all over again for me, I am very impressed and I love this figure!

Mini Astro is exactly the same as the bigger guy but of proper sizing mini wise - if it was the ratio of how Astrotrain should be to other figure - he should be big as he is their transport. I also love that he is colored the way he was shown in the toons and not the white Jap version which honestly for me feels halfbake.

Applying the sticker though is a PAAAAIIIIINN!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got this last month, only now have I had the time to post any pictures

Such a massive monstrosity.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Got this last month, only now have I had the time to post any pictures

Such a massive monstrosity.
    welcome my friend, to club "empty wallets"
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast