Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Door Mats

Default Transformers Door Mats

Samples of these were at the Hasbro office last December at the fan-meet for the POTP toys, and even though we were told that they wouldn't be seen for sale here, it looks like someone ended up producing them, as they were found at the Easter Show in Sydney this week by member Bladestorm.

Not sure if they will show up anywhere else though, and I don't know who is actually making them or selling them at the show, but I would imagine that they wouldn't just do a small number for the cost of the license.

Bladestorm notes that they are $30 each or both for $50.

I didn't note the price (they are usually overpriced for pretty much everything though so I'd say "not cheap") but Gametraders in Macarthur Square NSW had these for sale as well, so they aren't exclusive to the easter show at least.

Side note: I wouldn't be surprised if the ones at the easter show are unlicensed/knock offs, a lot of unlicensed/knock off items are sold at these types of events, so if anyone does buy one at the easter show and it's of low quality/falls apart don't be surprised.

Legit items are sold at the state shows, amongst the unlicensed stuff... and these look like the ones at the Hasbro office. They also have tags on them that isn't usually on KOs.

Interested for a good price.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

These were also in Kings comics for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post

Side note: I wouldn't be surprised if the ones at the easter show are unlicensed/knock offs, a lot of unlicensed/knock off items are sold at these types of events, so if anyone does buy one at the easter show and it's of low quality/falls apart don't be surprised.
    Geez I hope not. I'll let you know in a few weeks when I pick mine up that I was lucky enough to get Fatbot to pick up for me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Well as griffin said some legit items are sold at the state shows, I was just issuing a warning due to the high number of unlicensed gear that is sold alongside the real stuff.
    In relation to that I wouldn't say that just because they have tags they arent fake as I've seen/bought fake plush toys from shows in the past that had official looking tags, but they definitely weren't official items if the incredibly low quality is anything to go by.
    But in saying that the tags on the ones from the show pictured above look like the tags on the ones that GameTraders had so probably a'ok

If Game Traders are stocking these, unfortunately there are only 13 stores in Australia.

It should mean that these are sold at other places as well.

Is there a company name on the tag that we can look up and maybe ask if they are selling them to any major retailers.

Galvatran Guest

Am I the only one who thinks these are crap? They look el cheapo in the photo. And who wants muddy shoes defacing the mats anyway?

Got the Decepticon one as a gift and I reckon it’s great, good entry to the man cave
    Dapto Dog for 2017