Page 134 of 146 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Going to be sad to see Pyjama Harry's invisibility cloak get damaged from all the people feeling for Percival Graves.
    As in feeling to make sure they dont get the bowl cut loser?

I lucked out with my local Coles but the box was picked clean last night.

Toymate mr druitt and Blacktown has hem but I think they are $6 each which is another 50 cents more than Coles who were the most expensive I had previously seen.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    As in feeling to make sure they dont get the bowl cut loser?
    Yep exactly lol Apparently he's shortpacked as well - 2/60.

Went to Coles Top Ryde the other night and they had 3 near-fresh boxes of this series. Percival Graves is gone from all 3 boxes. Just like the last CMF series, Lego has placed him in the exact same position in each box - from YouTube reviewers its placed 1st column on the left 3rd from the back. Oh well, my girlfriend was she was over the moon from getting a tiny jar Nutella.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Lego made a life-sized driveable Lego Bugatti Chiron made from Technic and no glue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RtJOfFlZU

The Gold Coast store had sold over 40 of the 6000 piece Hogwarts castle by about 5pm today.

After seeing the LEGO store I really don’t understand why Lego don’t have at least one physical store per capital city. They made a killing as Dreamworld closed, not to mention the number of people who came, bought and left.

Might be cheaper almost everywhere else but between the exclusives and range in stock it’s be a surefure hit to have one in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide.

Galvatran Guest

Howarts Castle made the local news in Melbourne on the weekend. I'm no Lego collector but it looked amazing. I think it was priced in the $600s at the Lego Discovery Centre Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Howarts Castle made the local news in Melbourne on the weekend. I'm no Lego collector but it looked amazing. I think it was priced in the $600s at the Lego Discovery Centre Melbourne.
    Yeah it was on the Perth news as well. Can’t see what’s so special about it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    After seeing the LEGO store I really don’t understand why Lego don’t have at least one physical store per capital city. They made a killing as Dreamworld closed, not to mention the number of people who came, bought and left.

Might be cheaper almost everywhere else but between the exclusives and range in stock it’s be a surefure hit to have one in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide.
    It's mind numbing trying to rationalise why there isn't a Sydney store when they built a store in Dreamworld that isn't in a major city or is easily accessible by public transport. In one of the Singaporean stores I visited last Christmas, a dad came in intending to buy Star Wars sets for his son and walked off with the Death Star for himself. We managed to visit 3/5 stores - not saying that Sydney needs that many stores, but come on even Bali has a Lego store

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    No luck with the 3 Coles around Parramatta so far. Was hoping to grab a bunch before their Little Shop promo runs out. My partner has been crazy about them, and they sell as much or more than Lego CMFs. Can't believe this tiny Nutella sold for $50! https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Coles-Li...LH_TitleDesc=0
    Ebay is unreal. I'm sure they can find something cheaper or just go a for a swap meet.
    The rare ones (cart/basket) is in gumtree for $100-$200 though

Big W Penrith had three of the Hogwarts express sets for $139, which is the same as the Lego shop had them for in September.

They were meant to be a TrU exclusive but then they folded so it’s nice to see that it still managed to get a retail release. It’s a nice set but not $139 worth since it doesn’t even have magnetic couplings.

I am pumped for the Lego Overwatch sets! D.Va, Reinhardt and Bastion all look wicked and Bastion transforms into a turret too. I think I'll double dip on the D.Va so I can have one at work.

I hope they do well so more can be made. Would love to see a Junkrat/Roadhog combo.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain