Page 933 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 913923928929930931932933934935936937938943953 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How many "black" redeco Optimus/Convoy/Ginrai toys have there been?
    Obvious ones off the top of my head are the Jafcon Gen1 Black Convoy, the two MP black Convoys, the Nucleon Quest Super Ginrai, and the 2017 SDCC Primitive Optimus.
    Plus there are the various "Nemesis Prime" and "Scourge" (RID & Superlink) redeco toys.
    BT-17 Binaltech Black Convoy
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Don't know if you're counting it because it's Rodimus not Optimus but there is a black repaint or Titanium Rodimus that they called Menasor for some reason.

Is TLTC the best place to grab the TT Legends reissues based on price? I'm not too worried about delivery time on these guys as I'm just army building with extra Sweeps.

Sigh, army building....

Did anyone we know work on the MTMTE adaption on Youtube? I've started reading it through these wonderfully made, well voiced versions:

https://youtu.be/ccTPgYKEJ3o

I hope it gets even better, would be cool if someone here knew them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Did anyone we know work on the MTMTE adaption on Youtube? I've started reading it through these wonderfully made, well voiced versions:

https://youtu.be/ccTPgYKEJ3o

I hope it gets even better, would be cool if someone here knew them.
    Well voiced? I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I couldn't get past Tailgate, his voice was the final straw. It's literally just panning over the different panels and pages and having the text in the speech bubbles fade in. I don't think I understand the point here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Well voiced? I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I couldn't get past Tailgate, his voice was the final straw. It's literally just panning over the different panels and pages and having the text in the speech bubbles fade in. I don't think I understand the point here.
    I disagree only with Chromedome, who I think should be higher pitched, but Swerve, Rodimus, Ratchet, Tailgate, Cyclonus and Rung all sound good to me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I really hate anyone doing G1 voices other than the original actor or a dead ringer. I just can't get over a change in voice actor. Even the difference between the voices in the first couple of seasons of The Simpsons and everything since then throws me, yes they were the same voice actors but they changed some of the voices slightly.

There is software to catalogue collections of music, movies and games like Delicious Library. Anyone know of software that's aimed at cataloguing a collection like Transformers. I just don't like relying on excel or other spreadsheets.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There is software to catalogue collections of music, movies and games like Delicious Library. Anyone know of software that's aimed at cataloguing a collection like Transformers. I just don't like relying on excel or other spreadsheets.
    For a web-based solution, give iTDdb.com a go, created by a member (Jaydisc) here. I recently used it to re-catalog my entire collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    For a web-based solution, give iTDdb.com a go, created by a member (Jaydisc) here. I recently used it to re-catalog my entire collection.
    I second itfdb.com You can also try out www.shmax.com
    Just be aware that these sites are community based so they rely on members to contribute information about toys and toylines. So while they are good for cataloging a collection there might still be figures missing if members havent had time to go through and add things.
    For lists of figures in toylines generally tfwiki.net can fill in the blanks