Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: A third Masterpiece Gen1 Optimus coming?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Real drama here is that everything we import after July 1st is going to attract 10% GST... Thanks Gerry Harvey
    I don’t think much of it as it is what it is and so be it. Pretty much suck up.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I don’t think much of it as it is what it is and so be it. Pretty much suck up.
    Still, for those who don't have money to burn it's gonna hurt.

This works out really well for me. Cartoon accurate Prime will take over MP-10's place in my Autobots display, and MP-10 will take command of his army of MP-10 repaints on another shelf.

bowspearer Guest

Damn it looks like they might have nailed it!

Looks like the best Optimus Prime figure to date!!!

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Looks like the best Optimus Prime figure to date!!!
    Yeah, if what we're seeing is right, I don't see how a 4.0 is justifiable.

Without comparison shots, coloured model, etc. I’m not jumping to any conclusions just yet.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I can see this prime 3.0 being alot cleaner, no transparent parts, no mechanical detail unless the show model had it, gonna be kinda bland but high poseability with an overly complex transformation, would NOT be surprised if they pull a fast one and make the trailer and a bunch of his accessories ttmall exclusives (and to really make it hurt, make the mp10 trailer obsolete), would help make this new one affordable, and if we're lucky some 3p will give us a trailer adaptor heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Real drama here is that everything we import after July 1st is going to attract 10% GST... Thanks Gerry Harvey
    I'm more worried about what other companies will do, will they lie for the consumers sake so they don't need to make specialized systems for the tax (because remember, the government wants the retailers to collect the tax and THEN send it to the government, not typical customs does all the work stuff), will they IP block us (like ebay was thinking awhile back) or will they bow down knowing australia buys alot of imports?

The money, I can contend with considering EVERYTHING is going up, my issue is will exporters continue to deal with us, time will tell, but thanks to some companies I almost refuse to buy australian anymore, so that 10% better fix the pot holes in the road I'll shut up now before I derail this

Are there actually any proper pics of this new Prime, or is it all conjecture and sarcasm?

A new Prime was inevitable, it's like printing money for Takara, and they get 5+ years of reapaints as well.

Hyped.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust