Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Thanks! Pre-ordered the Royal Guard. June/July release.
    Thanks from me too! I pre-ordered all 5 of the new figures from this wave. I really like this shop, just had 8 Black Series figures arrive yesterday but haven't opened the box yet.

With some of the older Black Series figures being reissued I hope they reissue the hard to get one's like Anakin, Darth Maul, Boba Fett etc. Only just started collecting these for my son 18 months ago so I missed ths earlier ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    With some of the older Black Series figures being reissued I hope they reissue the hard to get one's like Anakin, Darth Maul, Boba Fett etc. Only just started collecting these for my son 18 months ago so I missed ths earlier ones.
    I'd say Fett is a certainty to be reissued for the anniversary of the next films. Might be waiting for the 2040's for Maul and Anakin though.

i feel like every other page I'm here advertising crap for sale....
    I have spare loose Anakin and Boba Fett if you want. They have all accessories just no box. I have photos available too

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    i feel like every other page I'm here advertising crap for sale....
    I have spare loose Anakin and Boba Fett if you want. They have all accessories just no box. I have photos available too
    Oh thanks, I'm keen on Anakin please! I'm collecting them MISB as a surprise to give to him on his 18th birthday but I'll give him the loose Anakin for his upcoming 8th birthday because it's his favourite character. Will PM you.

I'm wondering if we might end up with a Maul (not Darth Maul) figure from Rebels...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Everything Star Wars Hasbro seems to have gone clearance nationwide in the U.S., and as soon as the prices were slashed the product disappeared. Deep cuts of 50-75% and what little was left to choose from seems to be gone (at least from my area) over a weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Malificent View Post
    Everything Star Wars Hasbro seems to have gone clearance nationwide in the U.S., and as soon as the prices were slashed the product disappeared. Deep cuts of 50-75% and what little was left to choose from seems to be gone (at least from my area) over a weekend...
    Bricks and mortar or online as well? Haven't seen much in the way of price reductions on Amazon.

Krennic/Resistance Base C-3PO wave has hit TRU. Picked up 3PO just because he was there. Already have Krennic and the Scarif Squad Leader.

TRU Cannington had them but didn't have the SSL.

Received the Clone Trooper exclusive 4-pack yesterday from PC. A neat little package.