Page 445 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 425435440441442443444445446447448449450455465 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hey guys, if anyone has a Unicron - just wondering if the following photos indicate a damaged chest plate or has it just popped out of its sockets?

I sent this fella to Jazzcomp and it looks like it's been slightly damaged in transit. Any input would be much appreciated!

It's still in the sealed box, so apologies for the somewhat blurry photos!

Top Left
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bottom Right
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    From memory they're metal pin joints with the panels opening in the middle of the chest for a missile to fire, so sadly it looks like the pin socket is broken, but I could be wrong, I dont't have the new version and it's been a long time since I played with the old version.
    canofwhoopass_87 that Unicron looks fine to me. I just checked mine and those chest doors just pull off (there is no pin) and clip back on like how his skeleton wings clip into his back.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    canofwhoopass_87 that Unicron looks fine to me. I just checked mine and those chest doors just pull off (there is no pin) and clip back on like how his skeleton wings clip into his back.
    Ah great! Thanks so much for the input. This woulda been a lot easier if I had a loose Unicron in hand to play around with.

Cheers Deo

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hey guys, if anyone has a Unicron - just wondering if the following photos indicate a damaged chest plate or has it just popped out of its sockets?

I sent this fella to Jazzcomp and it looks like it's been slightly damaged in transit. Any input would be much appreciated!

It's still in the sealed box, so apologies for the somewhat blurry photos!

*snip*
    Not to detract from Deonasis's observations, but I just checked out my Black Metal Unicron and indeed it might be bad news...

That section is designed with a spring and pin assembly for the hinge but the actual plates do indeed come off.
    It all really depends on what area is detached (The hinge or the plate), meaning you'd have to open it and have a good look to properly diagnose IMO

@Verno: Do you have a physical copy of DoFP (BOTCON '06 Comic) man?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    @Verno: Do you have a physical copy of DoFP (BOTCON '06 Comic) man?
    I don't. I'm just curious as to how bad it is

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I don't. I'm just curious as to how bad it is
    Well when this bloody Tigerhawk missile (As well as the BW paperwork ) arrives from the UK, you will indeed have a copy headed your way mate.

Well when this bloody Tigerhawk missile (As well as the BW paperwork ) arrives from the UK, you will indeed have a copy headed your way mate.
    Only if you don't want it and have run out of toilet paper mate!

They've been coming for a few weeks now, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting for stuff in the post.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Only if you don't want it and have run out of toilet paper mate!
    It's not all too bad really but it certainly doesn't hold a candle to what you've handed down to us.
    I bought 2 version through Griffin from the Collectors Club store, they're exactly the same beyond the cover so all I have to do is decide which one I like least.

They've been coming for a few weeks now, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting for stuff in the post.
    Yeah... Xmas didn't help much either and they'd been on their way here a week prior to Xmas too which is the most frustrating part.

Yeah... Xmas didn't help much either and they'd been on their way here a week prior to Xmas too which is the most frustrating part.
    Damn straight. I'm waiting on a small parts lot from the US and it's been a looking time coming, so much so the seller emailed me because I hadn't contacted him to tell him it had arrived.

Fingers crossed for this week for both of us!

Fingers crossed for this week for both of us!
    Indeed dude, indeed.

Indeed dude, indeed.
    How's the paperwork collection coming anyway? Are there specific things you're after or just whatever comes up?