0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Try updating your display drivers, if that don't work I'm guessing it a compatibility issue with your card.
    Yep, did that.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    It could also just be a rendering problem with the Unreal Engine (there are a lot of random things that go wrong rendering scenery in UE3...)
    I'll try runnin Unreal 3 again maybe, as previously I've had no issues with that. see if there is a paralell, maybe I've fiddled a little too much with settings on the video card.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    An unrelated programming glitch, is in escalation, that allows players to pass through the forcefields if they transform into it at the right moment... as well in Remnant if you jump to the floor in the main 'room' and transform as you land (which kills you if you are a car because you fall through to your death).
    So far this is even happening on the main menu, I can see both the asteroids and Cybertron through them. I have only played the first 2 minutes of the decepticon campaign as it's just impossible to figure out which way I'm supposed to be going.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

It does sound as if you have a major graphics card/driver incompatability going on. Things are simply not rendering properly for you. I personally haven't had any glitches with the game and I also have the PC version.