Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Those MP cars boxes look suspiciously shiny. KO's?
    Possibly

The gold lambor is among the rest of the autobot vehicles

If you anywhere near Yexel's Toy Museum, it looks like an interesting place to check out. Looks like it's his personal collection of toys, props and movie memorabilia.

http://www.anime-export.com/search?search=transformersAnime export has ad-31 prime up for pre-order
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

TRU Makati Philippines has started roling out Generations IDW Windblade along with her batch mates Crosscut, Jhiaxus and Nightbeat ...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So I got desperate and couldn't source any motormaster from amazon cause prices are insane. Decided to checkout taobao in China and found the official hasbro store on there sells all the wave 1 and 2 CW for reasonable price. 128 yuan for a deluxe and 189 for a legend. Works out to be about $27 and $39. In case anyone was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by frozensage View Post
    So I got desperate and couldn't source any motormaster from amazon cause prices are insane. Decided to checkout taobao in China and found the official hasbro store on there sells all the wave 1 and 2 CW for reasonable price. 128 yuan for a deluxe and 189 for a legend. Works out to be about $27 and $39. In case anyone was interested.
    $39 for a legend? You mean Voyager right?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    $39 for a legend? You mean Voyager right?
    Sorry yeah I mean voyager for $39. Bought motormaster.

Here is link if anyone wanna just a look.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm...17&abbucket=19

Obviously doesn't have international shipping if anyone have relo or friends in china or going there for holiday.

For those that missed out on the Hasbro reissue of MP-10 Optimus Prime with The Key to Vector Sigma BBTS seems to have some stock right now. I would get it but I'd rather put my money towards UW/CW stuff. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...52&mode=retail
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just spotted this at Singapore Changi Airport

For those of you travelling to Asia over the next month or two Toys R Us is running a RID2015 promotion in store (in Hong Kong at least... often the same promotional give-away turns up in Singapore) giving a RID 2015 set of crayons free with a spend over HK$300 of RID 2015 Transformers while stocks last.

I purchased Mega Optimus to get mine.