Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2018 Transformers exhibit

As a massive fan of Predaking, my favourite G1 combiner since childhood, I am really excited for this release, it looks well proportioned.
    Love the G1 comparison pics.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Outback is a must. Predaking, I may want 2 so have a combined one and a robot mode set. Cindersaur, it's garish and an eyesore, I will buy it too lol. Inferno is a pass unless I find him cheap. I'm happy with my Classics Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like the clothing was something that was revealed in January 2017 at an actual fashion show. Still not sure if they were actually produced for sale though.
    I was thinking that they looked like fashion show clothes, something that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing. I like the bags and the shoes though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Outback is a must. Predaking, I may want 2 so have a combined one and a robot mode set. Cindersaur, it's garish and an eyesore, I will buy it too lol. Inferno is a pass unless I find him cheap. I'm happy with my Classics Inferno
    I agree with you there, I think the classics inferno feels a lot more 'inferno'.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Looks like the clothing was something that was revealed in January 2017 at an actual fashion show. Still not sure if they were actually produced for sale though.
    Oh.... OHHHHHHHHHH.........

I NEEDS ME THAT SUIT!

I didn't get to transform them into beast mode, so can't say what that element is like, but combining them was a bit of fun... and felt similar to Devastator, in terms of complexity.
    Is there any word if Takara/Tomy will be doing versions of Predaking and Abominus? And if so will they differ from the Hasbro versions? I loved that the CW and UW versions were just different enough from each other to warrant having two sets, so I could always have a gestalt and individual bots display set up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is there any word if Takara/Tomy will be doing versions of Predaking and Abominus? And if so will they differ from the Hasbro versions? I loved that the CW and UW versions were just different enough from each other to warrant having two sets, so I could always have a gestalt and individual bots display set up.
    They have announced nothing yet. I'm not holding my breath for changes to be made to any POTP toys by Takara.

Still more photos to come?

Ladies collection here

The bomber jacket is nice.

Designer label price of course haha. I can’t work out where the other items are, like the bag etc, their website is a pain.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Had a nice up and personal look at those shoes earlier today. I'd buy them.

Also nice that Hasbro changed their display area this year. I'm not on the list to visit but i could see some TFs as some of their stuff is no longer blocked from the riff raff like me. Had a pretty nice look at Predaking. Lucky it wasn't a glass wall or i would have fogged it up...

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I agree with you there, I think the classics inferno feels a lot more 'inferno'.
    Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Something I never thought of though, tear his head off and modify some other headmaster and BOOM you get Hosehead. That would have made way more sense in the beginning
    You don't need to modify any Headmasters. There's already a Titan/Headmaster version of him thanks to Takara.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cab_(human)#Legends

It would be quite a head turner and a conversation piece to wear that suit to a convention such as Ozcomicon or Supanova.