Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: November's Never Negative figures

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TRU was actually about $10 cheaper than Kmart. TRU are currently discounting their AoE toys.
    really?!? oh wow, they finally learned hahaha. up til when is this sale?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

this actually happened in september but i wanted to wait until windblade arrived.. mairghread scott held a competition on her tumblr to suggest a song for any of the characters/relationships in the windblade series, and I WON A THING for the first time ever in my life, a signed copy of #3, for my suggestion of Gun by Chvrches as a song for windblade / her character development via starscream

also if you remove the flippy panel on metroplex's shoulder and fold in windblade's heels, she slots in so perfectly that it almost seems intended

That's really cool!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

So I finally received my "Transformers: Legacy - The Art of Transformers Packaging" book from Amazon, although, not entirely in a fashion or state that I was expecting...

...and with trepidation, I removed the poly-composite "Hessian" bag to reveal the package-proper...

...to reveal what I've gotta say is the single worst packing job I've ever received from Amazon, all I can say is that this is very telling of their recent packaging cutbacks resultant of their recent fiscal losses (I suspect)...

...which lead me to contemplate for several minutes evening turning the book over to see what awaited me, I did and was elated in relief by what confronted me: A safe & sound "Coffee Table" reference book of glorious art!

Besides some very subtle impact-creasing to the spine's bottom end, I'm really rather surprised it's in as good a state as it is, as Amazon's effort in preparing such a highly anticipated and malignly delayed tome for a trans-pacific journey is just piss-poor.

I've had this thing on preorder since January 17 and it's awesome to finally have it, I just would've preferred for it to have arrived in a far superior manner to how it actually did.

AOE Deluxe Snarl and Autobots United Platinum Edition 5 pack.

Hursti, did you mark it as a gift during checkout? I find they tend to add a little extra packing if you do that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Mine arrived similar to yours Hursticon, the outer package was in taters ... it must've been tossed around a bit I suspect, as the bottom left corner on the front was torn ... I even marked it as gift too

At least I have it now though, just wish the condition was better

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hursti, did you mark it as a gift during checkout? I find they tend to add a little extra packing if you do that.
    i did consider that option, but luckily mine arrived safely, with bubble wrap too. I guess it might be a case of who's on shift during the packing process and how items are shipped out? Doesn't seem like it's a consistent effort on Amazon's part

Got AoE Lockdown at TrU Parramatta today.

I've never had any bad packages from amazon, always plenty bubble wrap and box in great condition

could be you postmen tossing the packages about?