Generations Crosscut
    Combine Wars Menasor

courtesy of dirge

*Motormaster
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It's been a pretty quiet past 3 months for me. This is all I've gotten my hands on in that time...

& I probably won't be acquiring many more until MP Tracks in September. Anyway, since I had the camera out, I snapped a few more pics...

What are the Dinobot and Cheetor toys? As far as I know they didn't get a Generations release...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    What are the Dinobot and Cheetor toys? As far as I know they didn't get a Generations release...
    Universe Cheetor and Dinobot. They're regarded as less than stellar moulds, from what I've heard. Looks to be Henkei Dinobot as well, which drives a pretty penny and is extremely difficult to find. Not sure about Cheetor.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    They are from the Universe line (2008), still Generations but under an earlier sub name, hence CHUG (Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations)
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Universe Cheetor and Dinobot. They're regarded as less than stellar moulds, from what I've heard. Looks to be Henkei Dinobot as well, which drives a pretty penny and is extremely difficult to find. Not sure about Cheetor.
    Dinobot is actually a very cool toy, with the detail and the faction changing gimmick. I'm not sure why it was so poorly received.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    They are from the Universe line (2008), still Generations but under an earlier sub name, hence CHUG (Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations)
    It really ought to be CHURG, at least (Classics, Henkei, Universe, Reveal The Shield, Generations)

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Ok thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Yeah this is a Henkei Dinobot - IMO Hasbro's lame pathetic brown effort doesn't even come close to being as nice as this. I spent about a year searching for one for a decent price (the scalpers out there can get ...) until a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled across an auction where I eventually won him for just 2/3rds of what he usually goes for (not that the exchange rate helped). The seller also had this Classics Cheetor & being that he was the only Classics BW figure I was missing, I had to complete the set - didn't I?

Dinobot here definitely rates up near Rhinox, Rattrap & Waspy but Cheetor is definitely the worst of the bunch - his botmode is absolutely terrible. Surely they could have done a better job with that mold?