Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the cartoons, how many Decepticons/Predacons have the Autobots/Maximals killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    In Beast Wars the Maximals blew up Ravage and Rampage's death was kinda suicide-by-cop.
    All the Predacons ended up dying with the exception of Megatron and Waspinator (they gave him an awesome ending though!).

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    All the Predacons ended up dying with the exception of Megatron and Waspinator (they gave him an awesome ending though!).
    Yep but Terrorsaur and Scorponok were accidents although indirectly caused by Optimus primal. Megatron blew up Quickstrike and Inferno. BA defected. Only Ravage's death was one caused by a Maximal (Rattrap blowing up his ship) and Rampage allowed Depth Charge to stab him. So not many directly caused by the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep but Terrorsaur and Scorponok were accidents although indirectly caused by Optimus primal. Megatron blew up Quickstrike and Inferno. BA defected. Only Ravage's death was one caused by a Maximal (Rattrap blowing up his ship) and Rampage allowed Depth Charge to stab him. So not many directly caused by the good guys.
    Sorry! My bad! Didn't read the title of the thread properly, just saw the Decepticons/Predacons killed and completely disregarded the Autobots/Maximals part!

I should stop fapping to pics of upcoming toy releases! I'm going blind!

If you consider the Prime universe Skyquake was killed by Bumblebee, Laserbeak was also killed and plugged with one of Wheeljack's grenades though I cannot remember who actually pulled the trigger on Laserbeak.
    Brakedown and Dreadwing also saw ends but at the hands of Megatron and M.E.C.H.

Transmutate is arguably the most traumatic TF cartoon death, as a neutral TF who was indirectly killed by Rampage and Silverbolt.

A helluva lot of Vehicons got killed by Autobots in the TFPrime cartoon, Bulkhead even ripped ones wiry guts out pretty gruesomely. Think a decent amount of Insecticons got killed too