Page 944 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 924934939940941942943944945946947948949954964 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Airachnid? The Beastwars ladies. Though that is more ladies with toys that have shown up in USE.

Combiner Wars Liokaiser. Should I buy it or pass and hope for a better representation of him?

He is within budget, but I can't help but hope a better version appears as a future TTM exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Combiner Wars Liokaiser. Should I buy it or pass and hope for a better representation of him?

He is within budget, but I can't help but hope a better version appears as a future TTM exclusive.
    Six months ago I would have said that they would for sure be a Unite Warriors version using the new Hasbro head sculpts and a version of POTP Starscream ... but given Takara's new approach to releasing Hasbro toys there's a question mark over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Six months ago I would have said that they would for sure be a Unite Warriors version using the new Hasbro head sculpts and a version of POTP Starscream ... but given Takara's new approach to releasing Hasbro toys there's a question mark over it.
    This. I ended up getting it as to this day there was no official release from TakTom. Worth it in my view.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Picked up a spare vintage G1 Ramjet. On closer inspection it has a Hasbro stamp only. The Takara stamp is blacked out.

I don't believe Ramjet was ever reissued in the gold box classic G1 line.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Picked up a spare vintage G1 Ramjet. On closer inspection it has a Hasbro stamp only. The Takara stamp is blacked out.

I don't believe Ramjet was ever reissued in the gold box classic G1 line.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?
    It sounds like it might be one of the (legit) 90's Chinese re-releases. Pretty sure they had Hasbro only stamps too. Not a KO as they were officially released by Hasbro in China, but not the original US release.

Yes, I was about to suggest the same thing - it could be the Chinese reissues that showed up here late 1992 (at least, that's the year that they showed up in Brisbane at a Toyworld near me, and I ended up buying most of them).

Ah that explains it. Very interesting indeed! Cheers team

Have the Japanese retailers taken preorders yet for MPM Barricade and Ironhide? (particularly HLJ)

Galvatran Guest

Has there been any toy announcement for this year's Chinese Zodiac Year of the Dog / Fox? Thanks in advance.