Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105115 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Majura Park TRU has Octone and Blitzwing, and 20% off everything from now through Sunday.

http://link1.toysrus.com.au/u/gm.php...2_104809_78267
    Hehehe... see what they've titled the page (in the browser tab) - "Titel goes here".
    They must be using a template, and forgot to actually put in the "titel"... or know how to spell.

I was a bit surprised to see Masterpiece Tracks and his repaint (Road Rage?) in TRU in Belconnen. There were several available, going for $60 - which is cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by bobagorof View Post
    I was a bit surprised to see Masterpiece Tracks and his repaint (Road Rage?) in TRU in Belconnen. There were several available, going for $60 - which is cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.
    There have been a few in Majura before with Lambors, tempted to get a double but most boxes are damaged and / or opened. May be they moved these to Belco.

There was an mp-04 movie Optimus in Zing Belconnen yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by MightyGrimlock View Post
    There was an mp-04 movie Optimus in Zing Belconnen yesterday
    I wonder when they are going to start discounting them, as there aren't a lot of buying options for that toy... for both versions (Hasbro & JP).

Found the first wave of PotP figures at Toyworld Fyshwick. Picked up the Dinobots, but all other figures in stock

Last edited by MightyGrimlock; 19th January 2018 at 02:52 PM.

bowspearer Guest

Found the first wave of PotP figures at Toyworld Fyshwick. Picked up the Dinobots, but all other figures in stock

Beaten to the punch - Deluxes are $35 (ouch) and Voyagers are $50. Legends are in too, but I didn't catch the price on them. They said they'll have the Prime Masters in any day now.

Very nice to hear that they managed to make it out in the 3rd week of January as Hasbro told us (it's just a shame it is Toyworld, our most expensive toy source in Australia).

Got mine. I think there was probably still at least one of everyone on the shelf, and they said they had more out the back.

Very expensive, hadn't expected them to have EVERY size class (except Prime Masters, which I already have). The Deluxes, Leaders, Voyagers and three Legends (I skipped Skrapnel) were like 479 all up I think.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Very nice to hear that they managed to make it out in the 3rd week of January as Hasbro told us (it's just a shame it is Toyworld, our most expensive toy source in Australia).
    Yeah, not somewhere I go out of my way for for TFs

Forgot to mention, but also saw TLK slug and squeeks deluxes at Woden BigW. Not sure if they have been released more widely, but id figured we wouldn't see those ones released given how much TLK shelf warmed.