Page 35 of 154 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Cool

Oh so as soon as I leave you make a LEGO Thread?

Well I have.....

10181 Town Plan on layby at myer from when it was on sale
    10179 Motorized AT-AT for layby for Christmas

And Im goin' to Garden City today to get an Imperial Battlepack & Homing Spider Droid.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the lego police station for $98 at bigw the other day. But it's a present for me ma, so ssssshhhh on it.

She always admired it in stores and said she'd like to get it one day, so now that I have some more money, that's what I did. A nice christmas surprise right there. Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I got the lego police station for $98 at bigw the other day. But it's a present for me ma, so ssssshhhh on it.

She always admired it in stores and said she'd like to get it one day, so now that I have some more money, that's what I did. A nice christmas surprise right there. Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    I'm glad you mum is into Lego, a very healthy hobby. My mum now sits in front of her computer playing stuff like Second Life and IMVU, pretending to be a teenage girl almost 24 hours a day. Be ware who you flirt with online.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm glad you mum is into Lego, a very healthy hobby. My mum now sits in front of her computer playing stuff like Second Life and IMVU, pretending to be a teenage girl almost 24 hours a day. Be ware who you flirt with online.
    Oh man Kyle. What's her username?.....and how would you feel with me as a father?

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    Mum's into Lego?? That's cool. The extent my mum got into it was spitefully vacuuming up loose bits that missed being packed up. B!+ch!
    I have mummy issues....yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Nice! Another one of the castle sets that I want. Btw guys I'm missing one Lego piece 4211111 from one of my castle set

It is the grey coloured one with 2 pegs on top and a round circle in the centre to put sticks thorough - for wheels etc). Does anyone have an extra piece I can have pls?

Oh if it helps, its like one of the pieces on the castle top (Fungal's pic above) where the knight is standing. Except the one I need is darker grey and has a hole in the centre of it.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Try this link from the official website to get a replacement part for free. It's very speedy shipping as well (7 days).

http://us.service.lego.com/en-US/rep...s/default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Nice! Another one of the castle sets that I want. Btw guys I'm missing one Lego piece 4211111 from one of my castle set

It is the grey coloured one with 2 pegs on top and a round circle in the centre to put sticks thorough - for wheels etc). Does anyone have an extra piece I can have pls?

Oh if it helps, its like one of the pieces on the castle top (Fungal's pic above) where the knight is standing. Except the one I need is darker grey and has a hole in the centre of it.

If you are willing to wait, I'll be placing an order at bricklink soon and I can order the piece with my stuff. No cost.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Got these the other day, $25 for the 4 of them so pretty happy, a light brick and a fin is missing because 2 sets had already been opened, but for that price I'm not fussed

North Melbourne-bot...?

Nice! I still haven't built mine yet. This makes me wanna change that.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

1) Build them, you won't regret it

2) ??????

3) Profit

North Melbourne-bot...?