Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New second-tier toyline for 2018 - Transformers Authentics

These are now out in the Philippines (photo from facebook somewhere).

They look to be Legion sized.

From the Philippines come photos of Optimus out of packaging, with some comparison photos to show its size.
    Looks like wave 1 only has Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus and Starscream.... which probably means that Grimlock is in wave 2.

The first wave have now been listed on Amazon America, with full size official images.

Some clearer renders of four of the Authentics on the Hasbro website - Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlock.
    (these are publicly released/viewable images, so I'm not sure why TFW is watermarking them... so I've linked to Seibertron's news post instead, which has clean versions)

Is it known if these will show up here?

Well we weren't able to get the previous line of low cost Voyager sized transformers (Optimus, Megatron, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Starscream, Jetfire, Prowl) so I won't hold my breath. Soon as its available on Amazon I'm buying
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well we weren't able to get the previous line of low cost Voyager sized transformers (Optimus, Megatron, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Starscream, Jetfire, Prowl) so I won't hold my breath. Soon as its available on Amazon I'm buying
    Yeah but don't forget that those figures weren't initially released in the US. If this is what's replacing RID then yeah we'll get them here.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Hasbro Australia are still trying to find a home (a retailer) for the Cyber Series here. Product is still available to them... but I imagine it probably won't be for much longer.

These Authentics are a lot smaller (cheaper), which is more appealing to retailers here.
    We got those plain packed Legions a couple years ago here, which didn't get much of a release in America... so I'd like to think that the Authentics will show up here too, at places like Coles and Woolies, now that the RID Legions are finished.

More official images (probably the same as before) of the first wave of Authentics, from the HasbroToyShop website.