Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th Anniversary banner details

i think the poll is a good idea at least to give an idea of the general range that our members use, just to help in the creation and applying or new banners.
    I'm fairly sure griffin knows what he's doing, but opinions never hurt and im sure he'll happily take an constructive suggestions on board
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    JuzMel's banner quoted in this thread breaks the display on an iPhone do might be a smidge too wide in regular place.

But Griffin has plans for the banners so don't get too far ahead of him. If anything creative people like Juzmel and Skywarp should look at ideas for the "home page". That's my thought anyway.
    If heading towards future web trends, we need to look at responsive web design then. That is - websites that adjust their content and images accordingly as the window is resized and thus to fit mobile devices too.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I really couldn't care how wide the banner is but if anyone makes the width of the content fixed then I'll fight! I like that it's flexible to work with every monitor and device I use and not cluttered like other boards that shall go unnamed

JuzMel's banner quoted in this thread breaks the display on an iPhone do might be a smidge too wide in regular place.

But Griffin has plans for the banners so don't get too far ahead of him. If anything creative people like Juzmel and Skywarp should look at ideas for the "home page". That's my thought anyway.
    Hey Paulbot, I think you can now take over with what's going on with the home page. I'm swamped with other projects on at the moment

oooooooooooooooo i really like the new banner!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Oh. It finally changed. Good. I was sick of that old one.

Cool new banner. Beast Wars I assume? Who are the characters?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I was wondering how long it would take for it to be noticed. Being smaller would have made it more obvious though.

Oh. It finally changed. Good. I was sick of that old one.
    I loved the Gen1 banner that you did. It captured the theme of this place so well, and the colouring/filter you applied, gives it a surrealistic appearance... kinda like this place.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I loved the Gen1 banner that you did. It captured the theme of this place so well, and the colouring/filter you applied, gives it a surrealistic appearance... kinda like this place.
    +1

Agreed, this banner is awesome but what would make it that little bit better again would be if it was a little larger - At least equal to that of the preceding G1 Banner.
    (It just feels considerably smaller and is tickling my 'G1-bias sense' )

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Cool new banner. Beast Wars I assume? Who are the characters?
    From left to right dude: (Ultra Class) Predacon - Megatron, (Deluxe Class) Predacon - Waspinator, (Mega Class) Transmetal: Predacon - Megatron, (Mega Class) Transmetal: Maximal - Optimus Primal, (Basic Class) Maximal - Airrazor, (Ultra Class) Transmetal2: Predacon - Megatron, (Deluxe Class) Fuzor: Maximal - Silverbolt, (Deluxe Class) Transmetal: Predacon - Tarantulas, (Mega Class) Predacon - Inferno & (Ultra Class) Maximal - Optimus Primal.