Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL Sightings

spotted A ROTF Skids today Holden Spark (Chevy Spark)

took a while to post these(6 months ),but i spotted bumblebee in alt mode in the geelong west/newtown area on december 15th,2010...

tfs real sightings bb 15/12/10 a

tfs real sightings bb 15/12/10 b
    Last edited by tjparkside; 24th June 2011 at 12:06 AM.

Saw while driving today, a pickup exactly like Gen2 Electro, but painted entirely shiny aqua that the JP United Kup has on it. I really wanted to take a photo, but was driving in the other direction. It was like a Kup redeco of a Gen2 Electro toy... which I think would work as a kup homage.

Default G1 Hound...?

I pulled up at the lights behind this the other day, made me think of G1 Hound, one of my childhood favs =o) Even if not exactly accurate, it's pretty close as far as civilian vehicles go.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Spotted this in good old' Mildura today. Apologies for the picture, driving and digital zoom makes good picture taking very difficult.

^Outback, having chosen a new form, continues his mission to watch the plains of Australia for Decepticon activity...

@Jena: Nice spotting Jena, I like Seraphim's suggestion that it is indeed Outback as it amuses me that he chose an old Triton for an Alt mode - So Aussie!

Today I was in the city with my family, and my 2yo daughter started pointing out the street going, "Bum-boo-dee! Bum-boo-dee!" (that's how she says "Bumblebee" ) -- I turned around and there's a yellow Suzuki Swift with a pair of black racing stripes running down it.

Some alternate versions of Ultra Magnus and Scavenger showed up in my street today. Ultra Magnus failed to make a simple U-turn and got bogged. All efforts to get free from the mud were useless. Scavenger must have been feeling some Christmas spirit, as I was up on the roof putting up my Christmas lights, and pulled/pushed Ultra Magnus out of the mud. How charitable. (Lots of pics, sorry, I went a bit overboard)

Yesterday morning I saw a modern Freightliner that looked similar to this model, and immediately I thought of Reveal The Shield Optimus Prime! I don't know if RtS OP is meant to be based on a Freightliner, or maybe is a Not-Freightliner (much like how say Universe/Henkei Sideswipe/Sunstreaker/Red Alert are Not-Lamborghinis) - but it's suddenly made RtS Optimus Prime a little bit cooler to me, considering that the original G1 Optimus Prime was a Freightliner FL86(<--left)!
    However the truck was white, not red... so at best it'd be a real life "Reveal the Shield" Ultra Magnus... (theoretically)

Then this morning a white Western Star passed me by, and of course, the original G2 Laser Optimus Prime is a Western Star! But again, it was white... could have been Ultra Magnus (as G2 Laser Ultra Magnus is a Western Star) - but it was towing a dumpster trailer (similar to the one that the white Kenworth is towing in jena's post above), and not an oil tanker. Ah well. Still got me excited but.