Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EX Transformers club store now open to everyone

Default EX Transformers club store now open to everyone

I received an email this morning:

We have now modified the store system so that everyone can now order the former Transformers Collectors' Club items!

If you did not have a membership or you had lapsed many years ago, just put the Toyarama Store Account
    in your cart (no charge) and the store will let you establish an account and order. You can find this item under the Membership tab.
    You only have to do this once.

Our current sale ends tomorrow!

Check out these items on sale now at the club store!

2006 Cheetor

2015 Assembled Class Figure

2014 Assembled Class Figure

FSS 4.0 Bonus Bluestreak

FSS 2.0 Bonus Eject

FSS 2.0 Fisitron

2013 Mirage/Thundercracker set

2013 Electron/Sandstorm set

2006 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2007 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2008 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2009 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2010 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2011 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2012 Unassembled/Unpainted Class Kit

2009 Leozack

2010 Convention Bonus Slicer

2011 Convention Bonus Fisitron

2012 Convention Bonus Spraxus

2015 BotCon Kre-o Earth’s Most Wanted 6pack

2015 Lio Convoy

2013 Machine Wars Boxed set

2013 Assembled Class Figure

2016 BotCon Rubber Duckie w/IDW Comic

2016 Skywarp

2014 Trans-mutate

2015 Diaclone

2015 Nova Prime

2014 Kre-o Set 6pk

2015 Cybertron Most Wanted Boxed Set

2016 Ramjet

2013 Carded Unsigned Depthcharge

2015 Waruders

2016 Return of Blurr Storybook

Thanks!

Brian
    guess this means if you want some thing and you previously couldn't log on, now is your chance.

For those group ordering at the moment, I'd order asap as stuff will likely start to disappear.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quite a range there - from bargains to highway robbery. I'm gagging on those custom class kit prices - Laserwave, Minerva, or G2 Sideswipe for US$475 each?!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Still best to group order anyway. Shipping will gouge your wallets individually. Their computers overcharged me, but they refunded pretty much straight away, just after it was posted.

Oh man, I really want an Animated Minerva and it's on their list, but $475 for it is as Suspectimus says highway robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh man, I really want an Animated Minerva and it's on their list, but $475 for it is as Suspectimus says highway robbery.
    You know how its a custom class figures, and you gotta paint it up, etc.
    Well if you're prepared to go to all that trouble, Shapeways have a number of conversion kits to make an animated minerva. Be a darn sight cheaper than FunPub's scalping
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The prices are steep, but keep in mind that (especially for the earlier custom classes) these figures are extremely limited. There was only 30 or 40 seats in each of the two classes that the Minerva was used. there was a bagged one selling for around 1K that day or the next on eBay. Many of them would still be in the collections of their owners so the amount in circulation is very low.

Yes they are making a ridiculous profit off this one but can you blame them for starting high and gradually reducing the price until it moves when it's something as sought after as Animated Minerva or one of the other custom class figures.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

What he said. They are extremely limited. And they wouldn't show up very often. If someone desperately wants it in their collection, they'll pay it. Sure we think it's over the top, but to someone that really wants it will pay for it. Or snap it up when it comes down in price

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Yes they are making a ridiculous profit off this one but can you blame them for starting high and gradually reducing the price until it moves when it's something as sought after as Animated Minerva or one of the other custom class figures.
    A good old fashioned Dutch auction?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

It's annoying how a bunch of items I wanted to get earlier this year (when Griffin was doing a group order) but they "sold out" are back in the store and on sale again. I put a few things into a cart but it was going to be a minimum of $55 USD postage (for one figure!). Some things never change. That $8 Depth Charge remains out of reach!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's annoying how a bunch of items I wanted to get earlier this year (when Griffin was doing a group order) but they "sold out" are back in the store and on sale again. I put a few things into a cart but it was going to be a minimum of $55 USD postage (for one figure!). Some things never change. That $8 Depth Charge remains out of reach!
    I've just down a Melb group buy (well, 3 of us) in the last month Paulbot... sorry we missed you. I should have made a bigger call. I handed stuff off to Borgeman last week and I'll be handing stuff off to Civic Bossman this coming week.

I'm heading over again in a couple of months, so if it's still in stock happy to ferry back for you.