Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Transformers Competition for Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    According to the T&C's the major prize draw is tomorrow (3/5/12) @3pm
    Ooops, I thought I read Monday...

Well, still hoping someone here gets at least one of the two major prizes, as I think the collectors who have invested 100s or even 1000s of dollars over the years to line the pockets of Hasbro execs, deserve to be the recipients of a $15,000 prize, over someone who isn't even a fan (bought toys for someone else).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Well, still hoping someone here gets at least one of the two major prizes, as I think the collectors who have invested 100s or even 1000s of dollars over the years to line the pockets of Hasbro execs, deserve to be the recipients of a $15,000 prize, over someone who isn't even a fan (bought toys for someone else).
    Ditto on that mate...Good luck to all of us who have entered!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I wouldn't mind if a kid won it and got a trip of a lifetime. Given the fond memory, I would like to imagine that they would end up here as a member when they get older.

What I would really dislike though is if one of those people who spend their lives spam-entering competitions so they can win prizes won the major prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I wouldn't mind if a kid won it and got a trip of a lifetime. Given the fond memory, I would like to imagine that they would end up here as a member when they get older.

What I would really dislike though is if one of those people who spend their lives spam-entering competitions so they can win prizes won the major prize.
    I guess lucky with this comp spam entering on not they'd have to buy the toys to enter

Any update? Do we know who won?
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I would imagine that if any of us here had won, they'd have mentioned it here.
    But for those who are curious to find out - from the Ts & Cs...

WINNERS 45. The prize winners, whenever determined, will be notified by email. The notification will include instructions as to how the winner is to claim their prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
    46. The names of the winners will be published in The Australian.
    47. The winners ofi) the Daily Draws held before 1/4/12, will be published on 6/4/12; (ii) the Daily Draws held from 1/4/12 to 20/4/12, will be published on 27/4/12; and (iii) all other draws, will be published on 10/5/12.
    48. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by a winner within 3 months of the draw for that prize, the prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw commencing at 3pm on 17/8/12 at 53 Henderson Road, Yarra Glen, Vic 3775. If there is a redraw, the names of any winners in the redraw will be published in The Australian on 31/8/12.
    49. In order to be entitled to any prize, the winner (and each person accompanying the winner on the Major Prize / Jay Jays Prize trip) must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign and return:
    (i) an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize and/or participate in the prize; and
    (ii) a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition.
    If any guest on the Major Prize or Jay Jays Prize trip is under 18 years of age, the winner must ensure that a parent or guardian of that guest agrees to and signs the documents referred to above (if requested by the Promoter). A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed and returned in accordance with this condition, as and when required by the Promoter.

Decepticon Guest

I am pleased to announce that a fellow Ozformers member has won the major prize to L.A!! He is JJR (he doesnt get on here much) but I'm going with him!!!..Wooohooo!
    Last edited by Decepticon; 6th May 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I am pleased to announce that a fellow Ozformers member has won the major prize to L.A!! He is JJR (he doesnt get on here much) but I'm going with him!!!..Wooohooo!
    Well congrats to him and yourself dude - be sure to take plenty of photos!