Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grotusque listed on TRU's US website.

Default Grotusque listed on TRU's US website.

Here's a possible opportunity to get Grotesque. TRU's US website has listed Grotesque ahead of him going on sale. The US TRU does ship to Australia so this might be the best chance to grab one of these limited run figures for a semi reasonable price.

They used to ship to Australia for a few years through a 3rd party but they must have dropped it a couple years ago... as I had to use a forwarder for Arcee 2 weeks ago... unless I missed something on their site.

Well that sucks. I got TRU exclusives sent directly from TRU in the past. I guess they don't like foreign customers anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Well that sucks. I got TRU exclusives sent directly from TRU in the past. I guess they don't like foreign customers anymore.
    Yeah... it is a bit annoying, but then, the 3rd party shipper had their issues, like they lost something of mine in an order once and couldn't figure it out (and by the time they were willing to replace the item, it was sold out).... and that was another problem - at least one item in larger orders would sell out before the shipper got your money and placed the order for you, and the timezone differences added to the delay.

TRU has apparently got 7000 units of Grotesque in inventory.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ventory/40256/

I wonder if it will be limited to 2 per customer like Arcee though... which will make it less affordable to bulk buy on behalf of others here (through a friend or a 3rd party shipper).

Grotusque coming to Japan soon? TakaraTomy have posted on their website a bonus Legends mini-comic (like the ones that come packed with the toys), which features the Autobot Monsterbots and the Beastformers... including Grotusque and Trizer.

I don't know if it's has been reported elsewhere, but Titans Return Grotusque is now live for order on the US Toys'R'Us website. I ordered one to a US address with no hassles (so far).

I just ordered Grotesque and Arcee using ShopMate. I've never used a forwarder before so fingers crossed it all goes well. At least even with Australia Post cut for forwarding them I should still get them for much cheaper than ebay prices which are more like $100 USD each.

Does anyone know if there are any rumors about Taktom getting Grotusque?