Page 653 of 833 FirstFirst ... 633643648649650651652653654655656657658663673 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Thanks Bidoofdude. I might drop by tomorrow for 1 of those slugslingers.

Snagged the last Rodimus Prime in Werribee Plaza TRU. His yellow matrix was barely visible under the Star Wars tarp but it was enough for me to recognise him . This guy will look good with my OP and Tak UM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    Snagged the last Rodimus Prime in Werribee Plaza TRU. His yellow matrix was barely visible under the Star Wars tarp but it was enough for me to recognise him . This guy will look good with my OP and Tak UM.
    i saw him the other day but decided against it, holding out for unicronus

Restocks here at Toyworld Highpoint. PoTP Leaders and Voyagers all available.

If anyone is looking for a 5% discount on POTP leader class then you'll find them at least 3 each of Rodimus and Optimus at $95 at Toy Kingdom Fountain Gate.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

WE HAVE WAVE 2 POTP but I'd hold back, minotaur in the city, had to bite my own hands from paying the $4 markup on the legends (full case) and prime masters (looked like a full case or least just the new ones submaurader and the yellow one), no deluxes or voyagers or leaders, they had a tr chromedome and 2 tr broadsides but its ill advised to buy those from there.

Otherwise avoid target in the cbd (almost nothing tf wise) and big w has some POTP deluxes, didn't see a jazz though, didn't check myer.

And one stop anime has mp40 target master hot rodimus but again, over priced, though their mp artfire was reduced to $209 if that's a markup you can tolerate, otherwise the second mp primal mp bumblebee mp sideswipe anime+ legends misfire legends doublecross and legends broadside are present

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    If anyone is looking for a 5% discount on POTP leader class then you'll find them at least 3 each of Rodimus and Optimus at $95 at Toy Kingdom Fountain Gate.
    still a bit much considering myer's normal prices are cheaper than 5% off 95 but desperation calls on such things

Has anyone seen TR Percepror or Topspin around still?
    They’re the only 2 TR Deluxes I am after that I haven’t managed to buy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Has anyone seen TR Percepror or Topspin around still?
    They’re the only 2 TR Deluxes I am after that I haven’t managed to buy yet.
    Gee, there's very little hope for you there if you're looking for them in retail and for the record Perceptor is less common than the highly impressive Topspin.

FatalityPitt Guest

Saw some PotP stuff at Big W Sunshine, around 2:30pm today. There was quite a lot of Deluxes so they must have been put out recently. Grabbed Slug and Swoop for myself with about 1 or 2 of each left over. The best part; they were $23 each!

Big W Fountain Gate (which I think rivals regional stores with poor stock supply) had X2 Dreadwinds, a couple of Twinferno's, a couple of RID Windblades and a TLK leader Megatron. Other than that, a few scattered gimmick and legion RID toys and that's it.

"Here, have 20% off bugger all!"

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!