Page 291 of 515 FirstFirst ... 271281286287288289290291292293294295296301311 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

ToysRUs Garden City today.
    Movie Voyagers are now out - $50.
    (also a restock of the RID Power Surge Optimus on the left)

Also, Rescue Bots Rescue Team ($40), Flip Racer singles ($15), and Flip Racer 3-packs ($35).

Big W Runaway Bay just got in a case of RiD Warriors. Only 1 case guys, sorry. But there are two Facemask Windblade. Also they have an unpacked RiD legion case... hopefully it's a new wave
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Plenty of overboards at kmart @ Aspley. They are also on clearance for $5 each.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Today at Garden City...

Looking and hoping for some new toys at Myer to utilise their 20% off sale this weekend, and yes, they had restocked since last week.... but it was old Combiner Wars toys.

Target was a similar story, with the only new items being RID Warriors from a couple of waves ago... which didn't get much distribution here back when they were being found by fans.

BigW - nothing new, except the new pricing for Movie Legions, to $7 (from $8).

Kmart didn't have anything new to report either... still no wave 4 TR Legends or Deluxes (or they disappeared between a few days).

ToysRUs was just like Myer, with dozens of new TR Legion toys from an older wave (Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak). It is really weird seeing a sudden appearance of older waves at several different retailers, after a recent surge of the newest waves and movie toys. It's almost like the Hasbro warehouse found some old stock and suddenly offloaded them.

Anyway.... I saw this today at ToysRUs Garden City, and since I didn't hear about it from anyone else it might have just been this store. I didn't see it until well into the afternoon and didn't get a chance to post it up before the store closed, but am posting it now anyway to see if anyone else noticed it.

Outside of Garden City (about a Km away), Toyworld Macgregor.
    They have the new Movie toys so I was able to get prices for the price comparison listing in the Oz News section. They also had the latest RID Legions and 1-steps as well, with the 1-steps being $25 - that compares to BigW's $15, Woolies $18, and $19 at Target and Kmart.

Went back today to BigW Calamvale hoping for $20 RID Warriors, and sure enough, they finally got their case in.
    I bought one of Soundwave, Skywarp and Blurr, leaving behind a Soundwave and Blurr, with the new deco Windblade and Grimlock.

Coles Sunnybank looks to have restocked again with the Starscream/Springload RID Legion wave, so no joy from the sale this week.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target at Carindale has 1 Brawn and 2 Chase? just in. Thwy aren't scanned yet. The ladies went to check and gave me a Brawn for $10.

Good luck.

Has TR Black Shadow been seen at any stores other than Myer and Toyworld so far? I'm thinking Target and Kmart in particular as those are the only stores in Rockhampton other than Toyworld that stock Leaders.

Not yet.

That reminds me... when I was at Toyworld Macgregor on the 21st (a few posts back), they had just unboxed some Leader Skyshadows.

Big W Underwood had the Wave 4 Titans Return Deluxes, 1 each of the five in that wave (Topspin, Perceptor, Kup, Krok, Quake) for $25.

Only 1x Krok and Quake left if the staff did not restock (they were restocking at the time I got mine and the pegs only fitted five).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Aspley TRU has as of 11.40am today

MP-10
    MP-12
    CW Scattershot
    CW Alpha Bravo
    CW Skydive
    CW G2 Bruticus
    CW Victorion
    UW Superion
    Fort Max
    Gnaw and Bumblebees
    Sixshot (a lot)

Only new titans return stuff is g2 optimus and megs.