Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: BotCon 2012 "small" news and info

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Saturday 2pm - Collector Club
    Clever that they designed Shattered Glass Soundwave's neck to look 'up' slightly so he wouldn't have Ironhide's shoegazing tendency.

As in past years, Griffin, you've outdone yourself with the depth of coverage and photos. The dealer room pictures looked amazing, to see so many sealed g1 toys. It must have been really tempting not to just max out the credit card and bring it all back with you
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Thanks.
    Not done yet though... still got a fair bit to do (it's so much work, but the result is so worth it for me).

Done the Hall of Fame, which meant shuffling a few things... because it was so big, I put the HoF display in with the second Hasbro Display page (and made changes to applicable pages to reflect it).
    (20/33)

Sunday 10am - Script Reading & Activision (both on the same page) (21/33)

Costumes and Costuming.

(22/33) Just a third of the pages left, with just 3 Transformers pages left.

Sunday Noon - Simon Furman (unpublished Dreamwave issues & Regeneration One)
    Sunday 1pm - Jagex (Transformers Universe MMOG)
    (24/33)

That covers all the Transformers/BotCon events. Remaining pages are of my personal experience at the event, which includes some minor BotCon things like the Wed & Thurs night pickups and purchases.

Forgot about this other BotCon page... which isn't on the index, for reasons noted on the page.
    (25/33)

Tuesday 24th April (Journey from Brisbane to Dallas, & visit to the Book Depository) done. It's very similar to my blog postings (if you read those) but with extra pics added.
    (26/33)

Wednesday page added, with the package pickup details in the evening.
    (27/33)

Back on Post #35 I posted up a link to the Filmfest videos that got 2nd & 3rd places... now we have the winning video on youtube - Starting them Young. Which I'm sure some people here will relate to.

(look out for the bit where he is reading from the "Robot Heroes" book... when he gets to Drift)