Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MYER Mid Season Sale. 20% Off Toys until April 9th

Megatran Guest

Default MYER Mid Season Sale. 20% Off Toys until April 9th

THIS SALE HAS ENDED

20% off toys.

Excludes Nursery, (App)Cessories, Toy Jewellery, Lego Mini-Figures & Lego Batman Movie.

On Sale for a limited time, subject to availability.

Cannot be used with other offers. While stocks last. Not all brands, styles & colours available all stores.

In store * Click & Collect * Myer.com.au
    Last edited by Megatran; 31st March 2017 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Sale ended 'prematurely'.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Where did you get the 20% off? There is just the mid season sale with lego having a spend $75 to get $15 off, and the only tf are the g1 jets for like twice the price we got them last year from Premium collectables.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I can't seem to find anything online about this, and the Myer website only notes "20% off selected toys", with no dates or details.

And for some reason, I don't get the emails from joining MyerOne, but get their junk in the mailbox.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was in at Myer Carindale yesterday. It had the 20% signs out with the usual exceptions for Lego etc.

Same in Myer Perth CBD.
    Pity there was nothing I wanted....

I just went in and asked at the store and the discount ends April 9th... which is a long time, and overlaps with their April discount (you should get the better of any clashing offer).

Last edited by griffin; 26th March 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And for some reason, I don't get the emails from joining MyerOne, but get their junk in the mailbox.
    Emails are a bit hit 'n miss. A friend's partner works at Myer & she passes it onto him then onto me. Sometimes Myer has snap sales which don't get advertised online at all.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I can't seem to find anything online about this, and the Myer website only notes "20% off selected toys", with no dates or details.

I couldn't find anything either, I tried to get TRU Moore park to price match the 20% off value to some new RID warriors yesterday, no dice.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Myer Shellharbour had 20% off toys on the weekend. Just went in now and the sale wasn't on. The salesperson said it ended Sunday. Perhaps it's being done on a store by store basis.

So anyone know what wave of Generations Myer is up too? I'll be near a Myer on Thursday, might have a look if they are up to wave 4.