Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panosh Place - Lion Force Voltron

Default Panosh Place - Lion Force Voltron

I'm not sure if a thread already exists for this so I apologise and if one does exist could one of the Moderators merge this with it?, thanks.

I've been slowly building my PP Lion Force Voltron figure over about 5 or so years now and have today just acquired some parts from Melbourne via eBay to the "Defender of The Universe", His Sword and Shield and two of the pilots, Princess Allura and Lance.

$51.00AUD all up and had the pilots not been part of the lot, I probably would've passed on the weapons but glad I didn't.

So I thought I might post some pics:

That makes me want to break out my Voltron and fix him up with the help of ebay.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    That makes me want to break out my Voltron and fix him up with the help of ebay.
    The only problem I've found with trying to do just that Eruntalon, is that because there is about 7 different Lion Force Voltrons produced by 4 or 5 different manufacturers, it's so very hard to know which weapons are for which figure as there is a lot of weapons of ranging sizes.

The only way I knew that the Sword and Shield were the right ones for the Panosh Place Voltron, is that the 2 pilots were there to give me a reference.

As far as I know, apart from the late 90's 3D Voltron series, Panosh Place were the only company to produce figures of the Pilots as they were scaled to fit in the cockpits of the Lions, so I was lucky... this time.

Don't let me scare you off though, the weapons are one thing but the Lions are unmistakable, as are the Pilots - unfortunately I didn't have the money but there was recently a person on eBay AU selling all the Pilots, apart from Hank, complete with Helm and Key.

Nice. I remember that set, I thought it was brought out by Mattel. I've got the old Lion Force set with the die cast parts. I got it as a b'day gift when I was a kid. It sadly didn't come with weapons and the black lion's wings and tail broke some time ago...

Nice heres my collection

Still need the coffin of darkness and coffin of doom, Zarkon Zapper and the skull tank

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Nice. I remember that set, I thought it was brought out by Mattel. I've got the old Lion Force set with the die cast parts. I got it as a b'day gift when I was a kid. It sadly didn't come with weapons and the black lion's wings and tail broke some time ago...
    Indeed Mattel was one of the many who acquired the rights to produce Voltron figures once Panosh Place went Bankrupt - Oddly enough it was just after they put out the Voltron set of figures.

It's a pity that he is broken SMHFConvoy , is he the one with the Missile Fists?.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Nice heres my collection

Still need the coffin of darkness and coffin of doom, Zarkon Zapper and the skull tank
    That's a damn fine collection there, the Vehicle Force Voltron looks huge!.
    I can't see it Rampagesss but is the Panosh Place Lion Force Voltron there?, either way that MP Lion Force Voltron looks sweet as, I've often thought about getting one, is it the Die-cast or Plastic version?.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Indeed Mattel was one of the many who acquired the rights to produce Voltron figures once Panosh Place went Bankrupt - Oddly enough it was just after they put out the Voltron set of figures.

It's a pity that he is broken SMHFConvoy , is he the one with the Missile Fists?.

That's a damn fine collection there, the Vehicle Force Voltron looks huge!.
    I can't see it Rampagesss but is the Panosh Place Lion Force Voltron there?, either way that MP Lion Force Voltron looks sweet as, I've often thought about getting one, is it the Die-cast or Plastic version?.
    Yea the Panosh Place Lion Force are behind Vehicle Force Voltron in there lion mode's hard to tell in the pic
    My MP Voltron is the die-cast version, i would recomed any version as he is awsome to have, i have heard that the die-cast version i have is very fragile but ive had no problems.

Also just remembered i have the following spares if your interested?

Yea the Panosh Place Lion Force are behind Vehicle Force Voltron in there lion mode's hard to tell in the pic
    My MP Voltron is the die-cast version, i would recomed any version as he is awsome to have, i have heard that the die-cast version i have is very fragile but ive had no problems.
    Ah yes I see them now, the Black one at least .

Ah it is the Die-Cast version, be it Plastic or Metal the mold looks incredible with it's super articulacy and anime focused proportions.

I loved the Panosh version as a kid for the fact that it was so Huge!, and that it was comprised of robot Lions , but the Masterpiece just looks awesome, another thing to add to my ever expanding list of Toy robot wants .

Also just remembered i have the following spares if your interested?
    Hmmm, very tempting Rampagesss, the Trio of Terror .

As Voltron is not my biggest priority at the present (Transformers tends to take that mantle ) I'd have to decline but if they are still available down the track I may very well consider them because they look to be in fantastic condition, especially Hagar.