Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The making of the Alice close-up from ROTF

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default The making of the Alice close-up from ROTF

Check it out, it's an article on the internet that is actually quite interesting: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/07/wh...#comment-23101

Damn those images were tiny. I was hoping they were thumbnails that you could click to see bigger versions.

You can right-click and 'view the image' and it should become much larger (I use Firefox) but still not what I was expecting (HD), but give that a shot.

With her character being a robot, you can see why she had so much trouble talking about the movie in her interviews. I remember one question relating to how she acted next to the robots who aren't really there, and she hesitated as if she wanted to say that she actually was one, but probably knew that she wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise.

One thing that puzzles me from the movie - how come Bumblebee didn't sense that she was a Decepticon when she hopped into him? And she didn't know that the car was Bumblebee. Even if they can't sense others in their disguise modes, surely she would have known from intel, that it was Bumblebee, based on her assignment to find and capture/interrogate Sam. You wouldn't take on a mission without knowing all about it, including his known associate - Bumblebee, a yellow camaro. The moment she hopped into the car, she would have at least tried to sabotage it from the inside.

Interesting read! Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

One thing that puzzles me from the movie - how come Bumblebee didn't sense that she was a Decepticon when she hopped into him? And she didn't know that the car was Bumblebee. Even if they can't sense others in their disguise modes, surely she would have known from intel, that it was Bumblebee, based on her assignment to find and capture/interrogate Sam. You wouldn't take on a mission without knowing all about it, including his known associate - Bumblebee, a yellow camaro. The moment she hopped into the car, she would have at least tried to sabotage it from the inside.

Maybe she knew who Bumblebee was but felt that she couldn't match him in a fight so just masked her energon signature to avoid detection?

That sounds possible right?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    With her character being a robot, you can see why she had so much trouble talking about the movie in her interviews. I remember one question relating to how she acted next to the robots who aren't really there, and she hesitated as if she wanted to say that she actually was one, but probably knew that she wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise.
    Ironic because I felt her appearance on Rove was incredibly robotic.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    ROFL!!!

Or maybe that should be ROTF....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    ROFL!!!

Or maybe that should be ROTF....
    Maybe ROTFL